I AM GOING TO EAT SOMETHING AND GO TO SLEEP

MEROJUANA

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x 100000000000000000000000

::FUCKIN DYING PUKING LAUGHING TO DEATH::

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands
Originally posted by Devilush

you know i've got love for you...

well no. you didnt see me in sf. :(

:cry2: ouuuuuch no suicides for pilau

^that's the saddest most disgusting crying face ever

Re: suavemente

Originally posted by TEARZ

http://veavea.com/_images/1784/elvis.crespo.1784.jpg'>

quiero sentir tus labios besandome otra vez...

yo soy el michael jackson dominicano, tiguere.

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha:lol: :lol: :lol: elvis crespo kinda does look like jacko..wow..whats the world comin to?

elvis crespo es un pato que le gusta que lo claven por atras y le gusta tocar a nenes chiquitos.... pero la musica esta cabron

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Elvis Crespo is Satan. And no, his music isn't dope. He slowed merengue down to a retarded pace and sang with his retarded voice and everyone jumped on the wagon and did the same thing, ushering a new era of really fucking dumb merengue that all sounds exactly the same. Fuck that, gimme the dominican speed merengue freaks over him any day of the week.

ORO SOLIDO!!

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Elvis Crespo is Satan. And no, his music isn't dope. He slowed merengue down to a retarded pace and sang with his retarded voice and everyone jumped on the wagon and did the same thing, ushering a new era of really fucking dumb merengue that all sounds exactly the same. Fuck that, gimme the dominican speed merengue freaks over him any day of the week.

ORO SOLIDO!!

ENCENDIO! ENCENDIO!

Re: suavemente

http://veavea.com/_images/1784/elvis.crespo.1784.jpg'>

quiero sentir tus labios besandome otra vez...

yo soy el michael jackson dominicano, tiguere.

THIS NIGGA IS A TOP NOTCH WEIRDO, I DONT KNOW HOW HE GOT FAMOUS, HIS VOICE SOUNDS LIKE A CROSS BETWEEN STEVE URKEL AND A JUST BLAZE VOCAL SAMPLE, ALL HIGH PITCHED AND CORNY...THAT NIGGA SUCKS, ITS ALL ABOUT THIS GUY RIGHT HERE. ;)

http://www.superlatinmusic.com/images/scans/tulile.jpg'>

ME RO ES RT

QUE LOKERA

speaking of eating something and going to sleep and mangu...

gimme some with cebolla y queso frito, tu sabes?

mero, i don't know that dude.

and elvis crespo is a weird motherfucker. in some ways he's kinda like a dominican MJ. i don't hate his music- it's kinda unavoidable. how you you feel about antony santos and raulin and all them? they were killing that aventura shit in the bx a while back huh?

no es amor, per lo que tu sientes se llama obsesion

una ilusion, en tus pensamientos...

haha

how you you feel about antony santos and raulin and all them?

Don't they play bachata though? Bachata is fucking weird, it's both totally awesome and totally shitty-sounding at the same time. Only a few years ago everyone was laughing their asses off when the occasional bachata video popped up on local video channels (PR), now it's become a solid part of the mainstream cause you can't deny that as lo-fi the sound is, some of the melodies are infectious as hell.

Orishas, I don't know... I remember watching a video by them a while back, and the song was eh. The video, though, was fucking incredible, had some crazy-ass visuals. And now these dudes are up for Grammys and shit, and are supposedly real good. Haven't given them a listen yet, I feel that besides the legend, Vico-C, nobody has been able to get spanish hip hop (as opposed to reggaeton) right. Maybe these guys have, but if that one song I heard was an indication, it was pretty stale.

yeah raulin rodriguez and antony santos are the bachata kings. i really like the shit a lot, but a lot of my snobbier dominican friends (on the island) won't come right out and say it but they don't like it because they think it's low-class music. my boy slo-mo up here calls it "fisher price guitar music." haha. personally, i enjoy dancing to it better than merengue- especially the superfast fucking cuca cuchita shit that you previously mentioned, haha. salsa still trumps, but there aren't a ton of clubs in DR that play a lot of salsa in the mix- it's mostly a mix of merengue, some bachata, bad reggaeton and some terrible played out 2 years ago techno pop.

i actually like orishas (i had no idea that they were up for a grammy). their production is usually ok, and i think the dudes rap well. my main problem with them is their singer dude, who sings in EVERY song. and he has a pretty good voice and sounds awesome on some songs, but there are just like 15 songs that he just has no business being on. holla mams.

they were killing that aventura shit in the bx a while back huh?

haha

DAMN, DID THEY, I HEARD THAT SHIT IN MY DREAMS, I KNEW ITALIAN SHORTIES THAT WOULD DRIVE AROUND BUMPING THAT SHIT, NO JOKE...IF THOSE NIGGAS SOLD A UNIT FOR EVERYTIME SOMEONE PLAYED THAT SONG THOSE NIGGAS WOULD HAVE WENT 80 TIMES PLATINUM...THE BITCHES LOVE IT...AS FAR AS MERENGUE, MY FAVORITE KIND OF MERENGUE IS LIKE MAMS SAID, THE SPEEDY PARTY SHIT, I CAN FEEL SOME BACHATA TOO BUT NOT ALL DAY, IT'LL KILL ME. IM GONNA GO TAKE SOME PICTURES WITH A GLASS OF LEMONADE HOLLA AT ME.

M E R O E

EL PAPI..

HEADS UP DISPLAY (HUD™)

So I know you fellas are down with the reggeaton, especially you Mero... just wanted to make sure you know about the intro song to "Los 12 Discípulos", an all-star production by Eddie Dee featuring a bunch of legends, including Vico-C and your boy Tego.

The intro to the CD has the bangingest fucking beat, they finally realized that this music needs heavy latin sounds to completely fucking rule. All the instruments are from salsa orchestras (they're synthed, but it's a step in the right direction) and it's just fucking tasty as hell. If they keep putting quality shit like this out, it won't be long before this stuff is up there with merengue and salsa on the latin mainstream.

http://www.reggaetonlyrics.com/musica/12disc-intro.mp3

^Link to a low-quality mp3 of said song. Copy the URL and paste it on a new window.

Re: HEADS UP DISPLAY (HUD™)

Originally posted by El Mamerro

So I know you fellas are down with the reggeaton, especially you Mero... just wanted to make sure you know about the intro song to "Los 12 Discípulos", an all-star production by Eddie Dee featuring a bunch of legends, including Vico-C and your boy Tego.

The intro to the CD has the bangingest fucking beat, they finally realized that this music needs heavy latin sounds to completely fucking rule. All the instruments are from salsa orchestras (they're synthed, but it's a step in the right direction) and it's just fucking tasty as hell. If they keep putting quality shit like this out, it won't be long before this stuff is up there with merengue and salsa on the latin mainstream.

http://www.reggaetonlyrics.com/musica/12disc-intro.mp3

^Link to a low-quality mp3 of said song. Copy the URL and paste it on a new window.

PURE FIYA LET DEM KNOW ABOUT IT!!!

ME RO ES

RT KD GS