Absolut Worst Albums…

Guest WebsterUno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo I had that Kris Kross shit back in the day. too many people on here, and in general like or dislike shit because its popular. if you really listen to those milli vanilli songs that shit is good. the real singers had talent. hell even kris kross wasnt that bad if you just listen to the music and forget about the image. for two young boys rapping..especially when you consider it was back in the day when rappers used much simpler lyricism..it wasnt bad.

I hate to do it to ya but my man Gomer Pyle. On another album he sings the Love Song from The Godfather "Speak Soflty"

http://www.musicserver2.com/small-450351/0034623.jpg'>

Next up is my Mormon friend Donny Osmond. Actually any album by the Osmonds deserves to be on this list.

http://a1348.g.akamai.net/f/1348/1216/1d/photo.towerrecords.com/coverart/p/l/2301752.jpg'>

Yeah I agree. After Doggystyle Snoop was never the same. I was gonna post the same shit today too.

"What chu want to be when you grow up?"

"A motherfuckin' gangster!"

What don't ever let me hear you say shit like that again."

Gangster-Peacemaker-Gangster???

Guest WebsterUno

yeah, snoop was dope, hes still cool, but I just dont keep up with him anymore. I just saw the Death Row UNCUT, woooooo, some xxxplicit shit in there boy. All the old videos, plus new videos of old cuts. My fav being DJ Quicks, 'Sweet Black Pussy' video. 'Bomb Ass Pussy' (performed live). DJ Quick dissing MC Eight. Dogg Pound-What Would You Do video. 2pac performing Dear Mamma, No More Tears, and Hit Em UP! Have you seen it?

• 1 year later...

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00008S2VG.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg'>

Here's a few comments from a review i read (in which it got 1.5/10).

The leadoff track, which also happens to be the first single off of the album, shares its name with the title of the record. Lyrically it's more mundane than Avril Lavigne's "Sk8er Boi." Doubt it? How's this for an opening line: "Do I have to change my name? Will it get me far? Should I lose some weight? Am I going to be a star?" These sounds more like the lyrics a struggling pop star should be uttering, not a self-assured maverick like Madonna. In fact, these self-effacing tinged lyrics tend to run throughout the album.

But what really takes the cake is that Madonna actually attempts to rap during the break on the song. Let's just say that her MC skills leave a lot to be desired. I mean her rapping is down right embarrassing, especially when she tries to bling with a rapid-fire volley of "I got a lawyer and a manager, an agent and a chef, three nannies, an assistant and a driver and a jet, a trainer and a butler and a bodyguard or five, a gardener and a stylist. Do you think I'm satisfied?" It's hard to tell whether Lady M is complaining or trying to make the rest of us little people jealous. But that's almost moot considering that her flow is about three shades below the competency of Vanilla Ice if he was laid up on Demerol.

Archived