Absolut Worst Albums…

Guest WebsterUno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that greenday is a good album. trust me, i was into punk since the late eighties, i am one of the few people around nowadays that saw green day in 1992 play to a crowd of 20 people. yeah, it was irrtating that the dookie album created millions of mall punks in 1994, but musically i have to admit the album is right on.

http://gs.cdnow.com/graphics/COVERART/local/L/06/92/00360692.jpg'>

busta use to be dope. 'coming' was sick as fuck and so was 'when disaster strikes'. song like 'Rhymes Galore', 'Do My Thing', and 'There's Not A Problem My Squad Can't Fix' were cool to an extreme. even 'E.L.E.' was pretty good to, he ripped the track he did with mystical. BUT WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?! either he sold out like a chump (DO THE DEW!!) or he was given more creative control and blew it. either way, shit was terrible in every since of the word.

I dont like much alternative/punk but I liked that Green Day album. Fuck, I dont care what anyone says - I like alot of Green Day shit. Nimrod was wack. But their albums since then are dope. What does 'green day' mean? Coincidentally, just today I found 'welcome to paradise' on the radio on my way to wal-mart. Then when I was listening to the cds on the headphones I listened to the preview cuts from the latest Green Day cds and they were dope.

Only alternative shit I like : Green Day, Rage Against the Machine, old school Offspring, Nirvana, Papa Roach

Wack albums-

Method Man - Tical 2000

Nas - anything after It Was Written

any Missy Elliot shit is unlistenable

------------------

instead of sayin 'fuck tomorrow', that buck that bought a bottle coulda struck the lotto

Track listing for "Bangin on Wax"

Gangsta Talk - Bloods & Crips

Bangin' On Wax - Duet: Bloods & Crips

Shuda Beena B-Dog

C-Sick

Rip A Crab In Half

Piru Love

No Way Out

I Killed Ya Dead Homies

C-K Ride

Crippin' Ain't Easy

Crazy Lil' Nigga

Another Slob Bites The Dust

Crip, Crip, Crip

Puttin' In Work

Steady Dippin'

Mackin' To Slob Bitches

K's Up

Bro Dahwood-Transmigrator Of The Soul

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by Pistol:

I don't need no hooks!

"I know I got skillz man, I know Igot skillz."

hahaha, only in ballin, mic skillz aint there. "Whats Up DOC, can we rock?"

OK, who had this…

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00000284P.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg'>

totally krossed out!

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000002ANS.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg'>

funkdafied

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00000726S.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg'>

can you believe this shit still sells for $14.99?!?!?!?!!?

The general majority of records suck. You're really not going to narrow anything down here. But I mean, anything by like Van Halen, everything by aerosmith after toys in the attic. All of white snake. Juvenile, Lil' Wayne, No Limit stuff. Everything sucks man. Be an elitist and look down on everybody else.

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by teister:

The general majority of records suck.

Thats what Im saying, how many records/cds do you own that could be played entirely without pressing FWD, or skipping to another jam. I know Gangstarrs 'Hard to Earn' was a complete player. Reds 'Dare Iz…' is the same way. Wu-Tangs '36 Chambers…' DJ Quicks 'Quick is the name' Dr.Dre 'The Chronic' Eazy E 'Eazy Duz it' any TOOL cd SANTANA OZOMATLI just to name a few.

OK, back to the crap:

Jesse James-(10 points if you can name his ablum, I forgot)

Funkmaster flex-I hate his voice.

J-Lo-never herad it, never will!

Archived