12oz Car Show & Systems...

king kong

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to get the real dope shit, you gotta get OEM HIDs. that, for a passat i think is around 1k to 1,200 balls...

because you need new reflectors, bulbs and ballasts.

for around $40+ you can get some philips vison+ or sylvania silverstars, but it's not the same.

sorry dude. :(

i have the xenon's made by 'euro dezignz' or something. gay name, but they were 20 shipped, and they're warrantied for life.

cant go wrong.

my only complaint, is they're a little too blue for my tastes. i wish i would have gone with straight white ones.

if you dont mind spending the extra 40, the silverstars tearz mentioned can be purchased at any discount auto store.

they're a 200% improvement over the stock bulbs.

welcome to the family, homie.

i just ordered osram (UK version of phillips) silvania stars. i was running the phillips silvania stars before one of them burned out after about 10months of use. i recall that i touched one of them when installing it so it was only a matter of time. $35 beans shipped for a pair. it was the best price i could get and all the local shops seem to be always out of them. it's a pretty good rack item i guess.

PMb, these dudes are right though, unless you get VW OEM HiD's you're not gonna get that blinding bright headlight. you could always buy used/stolen ones and fab them into the headlight but it's a headache if you're not handy and some DMV's will fail you for UN-OEM setups.

gliks,

i do have pics, but i'd rather not post em. hit me up on aim tonight an i'll lace you.

hooked up subs last night finally.

not up to full bump, but doing better. which reminds me, i have a question....but ill make a new thread, cause i gotta stay ahead of tease.

seeks/esaelp aggin

Archived