12oz Car Show & Systems...

king kong

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The one thing that i dont like about the new vette is its headlights. No more flip ups.

On another note. That blue car is probably the ugliest fag-mobile uber-tone on wheels I have ever seen in my life. The only car that i have seen that tops that shit in uglyness is this drop top pick-up truck called Freak show that i saw at the lowrider show. It has those multicolor afro wigs attatched to the head rest and fetuses in jars on the dash board. They are both atrocious.

CLUE TWO. Yeah. The Impala is the obvious choice over the caprice, but I cant justify paying an extra $3000-$5000 for essentially the same car.

Originally posted by ClueTwo

Forget about the caprice, it's all about the 96' Impala...

http://www.youthradio.org/lifestyle/images/impala.gif'>

this man knows what he is talkin about, my friend drives a 92 caprice, but i would give anything for a 96 impala, 454, huge fuckin engine, power power power......spend ya money on that....

but what i really want is this..

http://www.chevelles.com/elcamino/ec_95.jpg'>

this car is the best of my 2 fav cars.....damn, too bad they never made it

Originally posted by ClueTwo

Who did the body drop on it, and do you know what kind of drop they did? From what I've seen those new Nissan trucks have thick ass fuck frame rails, but I'm not sure if that's anything new for Nissan?? What kind of shit does it have, are we talking interior luxuries, engine size, or anything else worth mentioning??

devious customs did the bodydrop

stock floor of course

-an inch and a half was cut off of the bottom of each frame rail before they were capped back up

-the front of the frame got z'd 3 inches

-everything in the engine bay was moved around

-the back is 4 linked with bags on top of axle

-the tranny tunnel was brought up about 1 inch for clearance

-the gas door was shaved

-along with a bitching rollpan made by bob grant

-bob also made the custom wheel tubs for inside the bed

-the front sports custom billet inserts

the interior is all done up

-the front seats have been redone by katzkin in red and grey

-the backseat is nonexistent anymore and houses alot of custom fiberglass which is a subbox and amp rack

-in the center of the dash there is a speaker along with tv

- the tailgate also has two tvs in it where the handle should be

all audio was done by ghetto bob

i cant think of anything else at the moment

if you have any other questions just ask

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by mr.yuck

It has those multicolor afro wigs attatched to the head rest and fetuses in jars on the dash board.

Hahaha, I don't know dude, that sounds pretty fucking awesome to me...

The blue car is indeed ultragay, but that is indeed a shitload of work gone into it. It's too bad it's a serious attempt at coolness which fails miserably because of piss-poor taste. At least the Freak Show sounds humorous.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Hahaha, I don't know dude, that sounds pretty fucking awesome to me...

The blue car is indeed ultragay, but that is indeed a shitload of work gone into it. It's too bad it's a serious attempt at coolness which fails miserably because of piss-poor taste. At least the Freak Show sounds humorous.

Haha. I wasn't thinking about it but I know for a fact that you would totally dig this truck. Im gonna see if i can find pictures of it anywhere. It was featured in lowrider magazine back in like 98-00. It has these weird ass murals that cover the entire truck of side show events. Main color scheme is red yellow and orange with some purples mixed in if i remember right.

Guest uncle-boy

Archived