Screwston,Texas

KQuas

i like how youre the one who seemed to take offense to my houston sucks joke... i guess it hit a little close to home eh?

i would have made you look dumb a couple of years ago when you said you could burn me and ill still make you look dumb now...

youre probably right about me being lame...but thats another story.

ps. the cat is more up than you.

DONT BE TOO SURE..U BEEN WRITING FOR WHAT 20 YRS? STYLE IS STILL LAME JUS LIKE THAT CAT..NO IMPROVEMENT AND BESIDES THAT NEVER SEEN YA UP...SO I GUESS..

YEA I TAKE OFFENSE CUZ THIS IS MY HOME..I REP IT NO MATTER WHAT..BUT ANYWAY U PROBABLY AINT TALKIN BOUT SHIT ANYWAY

OH AND PEYOTE STOP RUNNING YA MOUTH FOR YA BOYFRIEND CUZ UR SCARED ASS IS TOO PUSSY TO STEP UP AND I TOLD U IF U AINT MAN ENUFF TA STEP UP THEN STOP YA BICKERING...STEP UP OR SHUT UP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Why do you keep telling everyone to "step their game up"?

What the fuck are you, a coach for a losing highschool football team in playoffs?

I paint, and defiantely a hell of a lot more than you ever will.

So basically guys, if you want to "step your game up" like BLEW here, you MUST do the following:

-Talk shit to people who've been writing twice as long as you have.

-Paint a bunch of terrible legal walls and then post the same one over and over again.

-Start MORE beef with soemoen whose going to end up smashing his head in with a bag of marshmellows.

ive been painting for 30 yrs. get it straight son...

ive never done much street shit in houston. never wanted to i was busy doing trains. but ive done more graffiti than you ever will so telling me to step my game up is fuckin stupid...

you obviously dont know what the fuck youre talking about.

im lame. the cat is lame. maybe.

but people all over the fucking country see my shit and let me know... so i guess in the grand scheme of graffiti i win and you lose?

who knows...

ps. i talk shit in real life too. its fun!