Screwston,Texas

KQuas

Man i just got back from cappin dat bitch ass nigga chusta or malaki which ever gay ass name he chooses... like i said before when i go over somebody i drop my name diz nigga has been accusin me of some shit i didnt do im cool wit grav and devol i chilled wit halo i aint got shit againt these niggas... now if halo want to beef with gyro well dats there beef my shit is wit malaki and NO ONE ELSE... i wonder y all of a sudden diz nigga malaki started to suk halos dik bombin wit da nigga just when uras shit started to get slashed he pops up to have a niggas bak if u wanted to get in to ura dam all u had to do was ask and put out werk like everybody else who wants to get in a crew u aint got to slash niggas shit and blame it on somebody else just to get in ura... i bet after all diz shit blows over malaki is goin to b throwin up ura....

:lol: :lol: :bawling: :bawling: :lol: :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
toy? haha after u leave tha city now u wanna go? ur lame..do tha cat!! haha

i like how youre the one who seemed to take offense to my houston sucks joke... i guess it hit a little close to home eh?

i would have made you look dumb a couple of years ago when you said you could burn me and ill still make you look dumb now...

youre probably right about me being lame...but thats another story.

ps. the cat is more up than you.