Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
but for how long is that gonna run?..:confused: well for a spot up there where the odious and wowzer was it ran for a good while...that roller is dope but i douht it will run that long,,well just wait n see....hope the buff squad dont remove it..

arent you the guy thats known little steph for a long time????

Man i just got back from cappin dat bitch ass nigga chusta or malaki which ever gay ass name he chooses... like i said before when i go over somebody i drop my name diz nigga has been accusin me of some shit i didnt do im cool wit grav and devol i chilled wit halo i aint got shit againt these niggas... now if halo want to beef with gyro well dats there beef my shit is wit malaki and NO ONE ELSE... i wonder y all of a sudden diz nigga malaki started to suk halos dik bombin wit da nigga just when uras shit started to get slashed he pops up to have a niggas bak if u wanted to get in to ura dam all u had to do was ask and put out werk like everybody else who wants to get in a crew u aint got to slash niggas shit and blame it on somebody else just to get in ura... i bet after all diz shit blows over malaki is goin to b throwin up ura....

Man i just got back from cappin dat bitch ass nigga chusta or malaki which ever gay ass name he chooses... like i said before when i go over somebody i drop my name diz nigga has been accusin me of some shit i didnt do im cool wit grav and devol i chilled wit halo i aint got shit againt these niggas... now if halo want to beef with gyro well dats there beef my shit is wit malaki and NO ONE ELSE... i wonder y all of a sudden diz nigga malaki started to suk halos dik bombin wit da nigga just when uras shit started to get slashed he pops up to have a niggas bak if u wanted to get in to ura dam all u had to do was ask and put out werk like everybody else who wants to get in a crew u aint got to slash niggas shit and blame it on somebody else just to get in ura... i bet after all diz shit blows over malaki is goin to b throwin up ura....

i bet after all this shit blows over nigga we'll still be here....

bet....fukin visionairies, living legends, heiroglyphics, psychorelm, jedi mind tricks, sage francis.......paid dues was off the fukin chain.....niggas sellin chronic like it was nuthin....."fast times at high school musical"....hahaha....nigga oven knows what im talkin bout.....