Screwston,Texas

KQuas

Originally posted by angry orphan+Jan 11 2006, 03:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (angry orphan - Jan 11 2006, 03:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SLOBER TKB@Jan 1 2006, 11:22 PM

00000172xl.jpg

Delinx-URA

word of advice.. don't bite a king.. let him rest...

[/b]

i think your talkin bout nace? but i honestly believe n no offense but it sort of looks like meat !

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i heard of nace, shit i even saw a bomb he did on a fucking atmosphere video but as far as studying peices ill leave that up for you man, just write the history report down and emo...my bad, e-mail that shit to me. cause you know spending countless hours on this site brings your graffiti status up like holy fuck you know. :yuck: :yuck: at least thats what the administrators tell me. as for the meat and brok comments, fuck all that. but honestly if anyone really wanna hate and shit then say what's on your mind to my face. if not, keep it yourself. it's childish nigga. deuce. URA JK....haha, ill even through a fuckin' NORTHSIDE in that fucking shout out.

werken my ass off and looken at tits...i seen a girl give a guy a blow job in the middle of bourbon street..that my friends is whut new orleans is about..if it aint a gurl doing the blowen its that hoe katrina who gave new orleans its famous blow job.....and dayum im missen anothe krunk ass skill shop party dayum....i know ima loser if i posted up twice in the same day in this is forum....peace my nikkuhs.....

Originally posted by SLOBER TKB@Jan 12 2006, 05:01 PM

you dont deserve 2 be buffed scribe. Nah I'm just fukin with you. We would have but the buff we had just wouldnt cover the pieces. we had to work with what we had. When are we gonna paint again??????????I luv u...

whoa! whoa! whoa! thats my man, MR. SLOBER!!!!

so, back off!! just know that i can hurt you with my 13 inches!

hahahahha

Originally posted by GrueCper@Jan 12 2006, 11:06 PM

hey koder go post some more pictures of ur self on the interent u fuckin fagget an as for you skum take a brake from suckin dididie's dick for crack or tryin to get people to feel sorry for ur loser ass an drop those shitty bombs

yeah i was droppin those shitty bombs last nite.

you?

christ2.jpg

nobody ever said it was gonna be easy, life as skum jesus...