Screwston,Texas

KQuas

:haha: :haha: ura...... more legal faggots and weak bombs im sick of seein ura legal walls, shit looks like you should be contracted to paint a fuckin daycare or some shit, and for real you cant possibly do the shit you guys do and actually think its good.... fuck everyone given props to those faggots, the people sayin, "wow steevo you got way better!" "bumpin" each others dicks.... yea them some real pimps right

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cause ritas ol hoes ass spared houston .. seriously i think someone had a grip of candles lit for our asses we need to be thank full that rita didint hit galveston or matagorda bay head on ......thank god ya fa real as hard up as ya niggas think ya are rita wouldve tore you a new asshole and drown your ass if that so lets thank god it doesnt take that last minute turn .. and within all that im gonna post a flick for that ass "color" by color n brok the color gang bang PICT0001.jpg

p.s this was all my stash mainly scraps im mad broke an two full cans :D

Originally posted by alongheroicstory@Sep 22 2005, 06:56 PM

haha fuck seyno, you always try to type like you have some greater intelligence and act like your above everyone. your not. your shit sux, you dont sweat graffiti one bit.... niether do i, niether do alot of people, it doesnt take much to recognize your shit is weak, and it didnt take long for me to let you know..... and quit actin like your scared of the fuckin hurricaine and shit

Of course you do love polemics? Oh impotence, impotence you turn my pinion and cog´s. If my demeanor is represented in a certain way and you deem it to be arrogant, well, that matters not. But of course you think that I am snobby with grammar, but why would you not? You are not even capable of differentiating between an indepent and subordinate clause which causes you to sound chopped and screwed in your sentence structure. Please stop with your annonying dots which you feel substitute for real sentences( I know this may be hard for it could not happen if you tried). Both you and I know you sweat graffiti more than you profess, stop acting like such a hero. I on the other hand am no hero, and everyone who has ever met me knows that I never act like an aristrocrat, and would resort to callin myself a king. You make my giggles go "pop". The sucky thing is I feel like we slighty know one another, but what can I expect from you, you know? And that makes it weird for me. I suck in graffiti and have no schedule to paint or anything to that degree, which re-inforces my love for my graffiti career. That makes me giggle. IN A TIME LIKE THE ONE ENFORCED ON HOUSTON, YOU HAVE TIME TO MAKE SUCH RETARDED REBUTTALS TO ME AND OTHERS. You sweat it so bad, and you know it.

Curtains are what make a proscenium, but where are you. Good luck with your life dude.

Sucky part was that upon arriving back to Houston I wanted to see if you wanted to paint. Even if you see me in person I´ll still throw my head up with a ¨whats up¨. I hold no strong resentment, especially for painting. In Houston that makes me a bitch, but this shit does not pay for my education.( If it is not who I think it is, I still feel I know you)

[b A message from my lil mama groe:

U ARE A LITTLE BITCH AND I PROMISE U WILL GET FUCKED UP.....JUST WAIT LITTLE BITCH I KNOW WHO U ARE....U DONT KNOW SHIT.....

Oh and ur graff sucks so much dick...ur definitely worse than MANA...lol SHit ur worse than YEPS HAHAHAHAHAH......

groes

kwc

cfd

ahhhhhh-haaaaaa

has anyone meet this kid? I hope i get my shit fucked off, give little boy scrappy a story to tell, so he can front like he got respect. oh and no disrecpect tword anyone but you, but you're worse than mana. go peep your shit n' eat i dick while i Roll Hard, your Complete Fuckin Disgrace, just another silly Kid With a Can, and you live your life vicariously through 12 oz... Im livin' it son for real an' been at it thats why you got a grip to say agianst me and im just pullin cards. so get back to scrappin cause you aint makin' the cut.

Originally posted by BigotSkumers@Sep 24 2005, 09:50 PM

[b A message from my lil mama groe:

U ARE A LITTLE BITCH AND I PROMISE U WILL GET FUCKED UP.....JUST WAIT LITTLE BITCH I KNOW WHO U ARE....U DONT KNOW SHIT.....

Oh and ur graff sucks so much dick...ur definitely worse than MANA...lol SHit ur worse than YEPS HAHAHAHAHAH......

groes

kwc

cfd

ahhhhhh-haaaaaa

has anyone meet this kid? I hope i get my shit fucked off, give little boy scrappy a story to tell, so he can front like he got respect. oh and no disrecpect tword anyone but you, but you're worse than mana. go peep your shit n' eat i dick while i Roll Hard, your Complete Fuckin Disgrace, just another silly Kid With a Can, and you live your life vicariously through 12 oz... Im livin' it son for real an' been at it thats why you got a grip to say agianst me and im just pullin cards. so get back to scrappin cause you aint makin' the cut.

none of this talk matters....regardless...ur not up and ur graff is more than wack> :yuck: :haha:

Archived