Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yo Yo U Boyz R Like Total Toys Yo dont B fruntin n shit Fo real Ima come down to H town U herd and B all Like Yo U frontin YO U dont know me B n shit N like word n shit yeah U herd me B N like bust like mad fill ins N shit all on U n shit n like yer hood B n like U gonna hafta B lookin at me N shit all day Yo yeah yeah n word n shit yeah B what U know? yeah U know n shit tags n fillins n yeah word n shit B. 2 months n shit yo rollin n shit u know word. wooord yeah word.

112594720.jpg

ACTUALLY I WAS LAUGHIN AT THE PURPLE GRIFTER TAG, I RATHER LIKE THE VOKAL ONE LINER.... NIC EAND SIMPLE.. BUT HEY CAPER OR GROE OR BIRD WHATEVER THE FUK YAL LALL SUCK ANYWAY.. I KNOW I AINT SHIT IN THE GAME YET BUT HEY, IM MORE THAN ALL YALL PUT TOGETHER... SO CAPER OR GROE, IMA PUT IT LIKE THIS... I COULD TAKE ANY ONE OF YALL OUT IN A BATTLE... YOU CAN EVEN DO THAT SHITTY ONELINER CAPER OR GROE COULD TRY TO USE THOSE LETTERS THAT DUDE GAVE HIM, WHATEVER YOU NEED TO DO.. AND YEA TYPING IN ALL CAPS DOES MAKE ME FEEL TOUGHER, HAHAHAHAHA...

Originally posted by wreck shit up+Sep 21 2005, 08:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wreck shit up - Sep 21 2005, 08:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sippin sippin@Sep 21 2005, 02:10 PM

shit yall are trippin on the rita shit BRING IT ON IM READY TO LOOT!!

hell yea lets loot walmarts targets home depots best buys everything in sight c'mon lets go!

[/b]

Yeah and bring some white people with you in case you get popped

you can say that you were "finding" some stereo equipment.. not looting.

:haha: :haha: :haha: