Screwston,Texas

KQuas

Its funny how some cats will register a whole new name just to talk shit.

I'm not even going to type the million dollar phrase that is often used, because the person will probably respond, "OH SON, I GET UP. YOU SEE MY SHIT."

Yet the name will never be revealed, and a toy's head will swell up just a little bit more.

JUST PAINT.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by GrueCper+Sep 17 2005, 04:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GrueCper - Sep 17 2005, 04:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-alongheroicstory@Sep 17 2005, 12:35 PM

no!, of course groes shit isnt ill, i was being real sarcastic....

groes is horrible with an ego that amazes me, like hes been doin this shit for years! fuck that...

If got an ego its because of scrappin not paintin...i kno im new...i dont give a fuck...stiill gonna post my shit whether yall faget ass fools like it or not...

GroeS

KWC

CfD

i gotta stop gettin on this bitch...haters never stop hate'n...

[/b]

thats the problem man... it would be all cool if you were just paintin and doin your shit for you, but instead u gotta hop on 12 oz and promote yourself. your not doin graff for graff. Your doin it to be cool. alot of people here dont post shit to show wat houstons all about, they post their shit up so people know theyre getting up.....

if your refering to me bout screen names this is my first name here.. and you wont find pics of my shit up here.... well theres one, but i didnt put it here

all u little :chicken: shit toys need to go spend more time in your books drawing, and less time spendin momma's money on paint that u dont even do justice to the paint...even my momma :crying: laughin at the gro and chi billboard....go back 2 the hole u came from...kq or dirty j-fizzle hit me up on my fone need posting info...call 2 maro...need 2 show them how big boys do things in tha dirty dirty...ggggggget that dough...2 maro is SUNDAY...if u catch my drift....rides rollin big body and well....a by thing...im itchin... dont fo git cha nigga over here...still ready 4 the damn deal ya thug life gangstas.... :king: :king: :king: :king: 4 kings kill shit wherever we be...hit a nigga up...i know yall got the digits call the house or cyborg leg...he gots it 4 sho...muy importante pinche puto much love toy niggaz who ain toys...

peace... pew 2 tha pie...

BANDITOES 4 LIFE FOO.... :shook: THIS IS ME RIGHT NOW...WHY U THINK IM UP RITE NOW... :five-o: :five-o: WATCH THEM NIGGAZ... MID MONTH QUOTA...HOMO FIVE O

Originally posted by B.B.A+Sep 17 2005, 01:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (B.B.A - Sep 17 2005, 01:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dontremember@Sep 12 2005, 05:01 PM

Nuse drunk killing spree..

Picture124120.jpg

Picture124119.jpg

Picture124118.jpg

Picture124117.jpg

HOW DARE YOU GO OVER KRAVE STUFF NOW IS WAR NUSE :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

[/b]

BKAES DONT PAINT WITH AV IF THEY STILL WANT TO BE DOWN!

alongheroicstory a fagget ass fool if u didnt notice most of the fools in houston that get up post on this thread u dumb fuck. after all it is a houston thread post sum pics of ur shit then say sumthen or did u just sign on here to put ur toy ass two cents in???

-caper

cfd

bumps more breakin ur hand on a fools face an gettin scripted vicodin xr.