Screwston,Texas

KQuas

Originally posted by alongheroicstory@Oct 3 2005, 12:14 PM

:haha: your fake... have u ever seen a burner? as many legals youve done u still suck... your production shit is wack, u dont burn anyone... that would be shit talking, earlier i only corrected you on the "burner" aspect. no one needs to hear your excuses for being a shit legal faggot or your personal life, you have sex...great. just as many other people here probably get laid aswell they dont log in to tell everyone about it. and if your too OLD for graffiti then your just FAKE. u get no respect, try takin your shit to an art gallery and selling it, when you cant sell shit you should realize how much time and money you wasted and then just quit because your shit isnt graff.......

Man who is this pathetic character?! who made u the graffiti embassador or spokesman, where's YOUR shit at?! if my shit sucks it sucks, why u so worried about it?! who said anything about productions? that wasn't one i said it was burner, u need2get your graffdictionary out kid haha look nigga if i'm guilty of not 'going2graff parties and getting my blackbook signed by other writters then i'm guilty... i use to hit up shit all over the place back in 99, we hit up the skool i went to and even INSIDE that bitch we had the skool cops looking for our ass for federal... i got caught with my boy TYME hitting shit in a hardy toll road, yes, and since then i gave that shit up, i asked myself for what? to impress dumb fucks like u who sit behind a computer and talk shit of what throwups look tyte and which productions look tyte. so don't come tell me all this shit about what is real or what is not. why do i post up pics, man have u seen other flicks from this forum, compare it 2 ours!! man we got some dope ass writters(well when i left, don't know how many still paint) and we ain't got shit, looks like they becoming extint or something, nigga i'm bringing graff back like those fleamarket TrUcKeR hAtz!!) I'm not the only one thinking like this, my boy ishmael who takes pics says the scene is dying... your infesting this board with your nonsense shit talking. what u KNOW about 'FloorMasters' or 'ChaosKrew' whatcha KNOW about all those hiphop breakers, what u KNOW about FSU?! or all those old skool kats? bitch i got pics of my shit in fucken mexico dropping end to end shit.. back then i threw up 'trouble', what u KNOW about Dat nigga, man i was using aerosol while u probably still sucking on yo mammas fat titties so shutthafuckup, and as for legal, your dissing niggas who do leagals now?! there's a bunch of them.. i'm not the only one.. u talking about galleries, who that fuck is talking about galleries?! hahahasillymuthafuka i think u know me dawg, but u aint got the testicles to tell me who you R... and for the record hit me up at menace4art@hotmail.com that my personal e-mail I'll show u real...and for the record u get the last word.. i'm not wasting my time on pathetic stinky peace of shit like u.... u got my e-mail... fuck the internet right? u said it, u talk about 'real' and YOU started talking shit and bump your lips, but i'm more real than u nigga, i post up my real name BITCH... now's who's fake?! ...... somebody got SKOOOLED.... thanks for making my day hermaphordite punk bitch......... daaaaamn that was fuUUCking fffffun......

hey to everyone else in houston, yall niggas who do know me, know this fuck got out the worse in me, i'm not like that.... shouts out to BENT-AKIRA-KODE-BRYER-TWISTED-NIKON-SEYNO(if he still paints)HALO-YIKES-SKEEZ(if u still paint) and da hoes in the fleamarket...ask kws they know about them chochas- dj kevin-simplywhat-tkb-ura-nfm-and whatever.. and the rest...

this guy says good jokes. (whatcha know about bums whoRdown for DeSmAdRe?!!!)

HoboFanDM.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Haters wanna hate, lovers wanna love, i don't even wan't , none of the above, i want to piss on you.....yes i do, yes i do, drip drip drip piss piss piss........piss on you

for my boys holdin it down, d block on lock

pppppppprrrrrrr

idiots hit up their schools! :haha: :haha: i used to know a guy who got a felony for a handstyle at school.....people like that are retarded. how r u gonna defend your graff integrity with " i used to hit up my school"... i didnt start to talk shit i was more like criticizng, which probably isnt needed.... im not dissin on legals, most people actually do graffit before they do legals and often do alot more graff than legals. but since all u do is legals shouldnt u be alot better? u got all the time in the world to sit there and give it your best shot.... you could even go home and re-draw it and come back the next day if its not workin.... ya ya ya you were paintin long before me cuz im some stupid kid right... i guess thats why i dont have a graff dictionary cuz theyve been out of stock since the late 80's right... the problem with houstons thread is not only these ridiculous posts but its also people postin up their wack shit, sayin "hey look at my burner!! im cool too!!" ....is that long enough?

HOW ABOUT YOU GO FUCK YOUR SELF.I HATE YOUR SHIT AND I HOPE IT GETS BURNED YOUR MAKING HOUSTON LOOK LIKE AN AFTER MATH OF KATRINA.AND HOW ABOUT YOU GO AND HIDE UNDER THE COVERS BEFORE IT THE CLOWN :clown2: RAPES YOU AND LAYS YOUR ASS NEXT TO YOUR STUPID SHIT BOMBS.........AND ANOTHER THING MAYBE I'LL JUST PUNCH THE SHIT OUT YOUR CHEST AND GIVE YOU BREAST CANCER YOU SHIT HEAD LADY PUSSY NIPPLE CUNT HEAD SLUT SKOLLY WAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA

Originally posted by oO"MENACE"Oo+Oct 4 2005, 05:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (oO"MENACE"Oo - Oct 4 2005, 05:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-alongheroicstory@Oct 3 2005, 12:14 PM

:haha:  your fake... have u ever seen a burner? as many legals youve done u still suck... your production shit is wack, u dont burn anyone... that would be shit talking, earlier i only corrected you on the "burner" aspect. no one needs to hear your excuses for being a shit legal faggot or your personal life, you have sex...great. just as many other people here probably get laid aswell they dont log in to tell everyone about it. and if your too OLD for graffiti then your just FAKE. u get no respect, try takin your shit to an art gallery and selling it, when you cant sell shit you should realize how much time and money you wasted and then just quit because your shit isnt graff.......

Man who is this pathetic character?! who made u the graffiti embassador or spokesman, where's YOUR shit at?! if my shit sucks it sucks, why u so worried about it?! who said anything about productions? that wasn't one i said it was burner, u need2get your graffdictionary out kid haha look nigga if i'm guilty of not 'going2graff parties and getting my blackbook signed by other writters then i'm guilty... i use to hit up shit all over the place back in 99, we hit up the skool i went to and even INSIDE that bitch we had the skool cops looking for our ass for federal... i got caught with my boy TYME hitting shit in a hardy toll road, yes, and since then i gave that shit up, i asked myself for what? to impress dumb fucks like u who sit behind a computer and talk shit of what throwups look tyte and which productions look tyte. so don't come tell me all this shit about what is real or what is not. why do i post up pics, man have u seen other flicks from this forum, compare it 2 ours!! man we got some dope ass writters(well when i left, don't know how many still paint) and we ain't got shit, looks like they becoming extint or something, nigga i'm bringing graff back like those fleamarket TrUcKeR hAtz!!) I'm not the only one thinking like this, my boy ishmael who takes pics says the scene is dying... your infesting this board with your nonsense shit talking. what u KNOW about 'FloorMasters' or 'ChaosKrew' whatcha KNOW about all those hiphop breakers, what u KNOW about FSU?! or all those old skool kats? bitch i got pics of my shit in fucken mexico dropping end to end shit.. back then i threw up 'trouble', what u KNOW about Dat nigga, man i was using aerosol while u probably still sucking on yo mammas fat titties so shutthafuckup, and as for legal, your dissing niggas who do leagals now?! there's a bunch of them.. i'm not the only one.. u talking about galleries, who that fuck is talking about galleries?! hahahasillymuthafuka i think u know me dawg, but u aint got the testicles to tell me who you R... and for the record hit me up at menace4art@hotmail.com that my personal e-mail I'll show u real...and for the record u get the last word.. i'm not wasting my time on pathetic stinky peace of shit like u.... u got my e-mail... fuck the internet right? u said it, u talk about 'real' and YOU started talking shit and bump your lips, but i'm more real than u nigga, i post up my real name BITCH... now's who's fake?! ...... somebody got SKOOOLED.... thanks for making my day hermaphordite punk bitch......... daaaaamn that was fuUUCking fffffun......

hey to everyone else in houston, yall niggas who do know me, know this fuck got out the worse in me, i'm not like that.... shouts out to BENT-AKIRA-KODE-BRYER-TWISTED-NIKON-SEYNO(if he still paints)HALO-YIKES-SKEEZ(if u still paint) and da hoes in the fleamarket...ask kws they know about them chochas- dj kevin-simplywhat-tkb-ura-nfm-and whatever.. and the rest...

this guy says good jokes. (whatcha know about bums whoRdown for DeSmAdRe?!!!)

HoboFanDM.jpg

[/b]

seyno writes res9 he still around

Originally posted by alongheroicstory@Oct 4 2005, 06:47 PM

idiots hit up their schools! :haha: :haha: i used to know a guy who got a felony for a handstyle at school.....people like that are retarded. how r u gonna defend your graff integrity with " i used to hit up my school"... i didnt start to talk shit i was more like criticizng, which probably isnt needed.... im not dissin on legals, most people actually do graffit before they do legals and often do alot more graff than legals. but since all u do is legals shouldnt u be alot better? u got all the time in the world to sit there and give it your best shot.... you could even go home and re-draw it and come back the next day if its not workin.... ya ya ya you were paintin long before me cuz im some stupid kid right... i guess thats why i dont have a graff dictionary cuz theyve been out of stock since the late 80's right... the problem with houstons thread is not only these ridiculous posts but its also people postin up their wack shit, sayin "hey look at my burner!! im cool too!!" ....is that long enough?

no offense to anyone but i'd rather see some wack posts of "burners" or whatever they call em' than a post of some random person talkin shit of someone attempting to do something, whatever that may be. atleast that way i can stare at their pieces and bite or something, cmon man i need a new style but no prospects...hey yeps who's sya, i think ima chomp off that foo's style. :spin:

Originally posted by alongheroicstory@Oct 4 2005, 06:47 PM

no offense to anyone but i'd rather see some wack posts of "burners" or whatever they call em' than a post of some random person talkin shit of someone attempting to do something, whatever that may be. atleast that way i can stare at their pieces and bite or something, cmon man i need a new style but no prospects...hey yeps who's sya, i think ima chomp off that foo's style. :spin: