Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Mother fuckin POOPIE AKA big sake oner....if your bitch ass had been doin graff 4 more than a week or 2 you'd know who i am.....stop making yourself look like a bitch....i will burn u n e day...you know me and ABS 304.....ALWAYS BURNIN SUCKAZ..............this aint no net talk shit....i wil buff em all if i have to....tell daeno to say no to dae....bad choice....kinda like writin jewno......little children....this isnt a game to me...its life......

AEROSOL BANDITOES MOTHA FUCKAZ......

:king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

Guess who's back? Man, i've been abducted by aliens n shit, came back, they took all my paint and well now all they left me was rusty montana paint and dollar store paint... they had another muthafuker in there, by the name of george dubya bushit or something like that, they were probing his ass, they wanted to do the same to me, but the alien guys got MAD when i fucked one of their sisters they kicked me out the spaceship... muthafuckaz.... well for the houston scene and for viewing pleasure... enjoy, i took these with a kodak reusable camera, still waiting for the digi piks... Little burner to get this thread started.... hiphop, it don't stop...

Violator Burner AKIRA-MENACE

ViolatorProduction.jpg

character by MENACE

Violator.jpg

still rusty on the can control, give me some time...

Originally posted by poopchuteoner@Oct 2 2005, 01:34 PM

Mother fuckin POOPIE AKA big sake oner....if your bitch ass had been doin graff 4 more than a week or 2 you'd know who i am.....stop making yourself look like a bitch....i will burn u n e day...you know me and ABS 304.....ALWAYS BURNIN SUCKAZ..............this aint no net talk shit....i wil buff em all if i have to....tell daeno to say no to dae....bad choice....kinda like writin jewno......little children....this isnt a game to me...its life......

AEROSOL BANDITOES MOTHA FUCKAZ......

:king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

ok dumbass...do i have to spell it out for you...ABS is my crew....POOPIER 183 is my mother fuckin name... and if you werent such a toy that didnt know shit about the scene you'd know who i was and who we are....str8 outta 98 bitch...i got so man years on you....im probably your dad....sorry to say that...but its true......oh yeah...i forgot that msg boards are nothin.....why am i writin this shit...at least i did my good deed 4 houston last nite.....yall thinkin youre cute with your stock caps...pm me with a way to reach your punk ass....i aint no stranger to fights.....and youre gettin one....bring daeno..he needs a swift kick in the ass...yes he sucks, but doesnt talk all the gay behind the computer b/s and runs in the shadows at nite cuz youve made so many enemies already.....in what less thana month...and i dont think youre getttin better....you suck ass my tags burn your best shit....back to the blackbook children.... :gaga:

Originally posted by jewish@Sep 27 2005, 12:50 PM

and oh ya that skum is better then anything you've ever done in your whole life.take some tips from some old fat guy don't try so hard to be something your not your making your self look like a fool .the funny thing is that I haven't

even said your name I don't have to you know who you are

I'm friends with your friends I just trying to help from destroying our graff seen and making this thread ugly take your time don't rush in only fools rush in right!!!!

stick to the books and you'll know when its time because you won't even have to post your flix some one else will do it for you!!!!

READ THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN UNTIL YOU REGISTER IT THROUGH YOUR THICK FUCKING SKULL

Originally posted by alongheroicstory@Oct 3 2005, 08:27 AM

thats a burner? right.... :haha: guess whos back to the wack legal shit

HAHA I like mudafukas like you... really i do, talking shit behind a damn computer, grow some nuts and post up your real name bitch... it's a record man i barely come up in this bitch and some "analhistoric" or whatever your name is comes bumping his gums, look, while your bumping shit, i'm humping chiks and painting... get off the computer and paint nigga, bombing is kool but i rather spend my weekends hit'n the clubs and meeting chiks, i'm too old to go tagging (groupies keep calling)... thanks for showing some concern of my shit, the fact that you 'replied from my post' really shows me the concern on your behalf... "analhistoric" i gots to get back to my 'graffiticlass' i'm in skool right now...

:haha: your fake... have u ever seen a burner? as many legals youve done u still suck... your production shit is wack, u dont burn anyone... that would be shit talking, earlier i only corrected you on the "burner" aspect. no one needs to hear your excuses for being a shit legal faggot or your personal life, you have sex...great. just as many other people here probably get laid aswell they dont log in to tell everyone about it. and if your too OLD for graffiti then your just FAKE. u get no respect, try takin your shit to an art gallery and selling it, when you cant sell shit you should realize how much time and money you wasted and then just quit because your shit isnt graff.......

FINALLY THAT BITCH MADE PUSSY GROE IS GETTING WHAT HE DESERVE'S OH AND I ATLEAST I NOW ''HOW TO DO MY FILL IN'S

AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF YOU KNOW WHO I AM. CUZ MAYBE IF YOUR STILL ALIVE I WILL HAVE SOME FUN PUTTING BULLETS IN YOUR CHEST OH THE DAY YOU MEET ME BITCH YOU BETTER BE STRAPPED...HA HA H HA.......................................P.S MAYBE MY LITTLE BROTHERS 22 WILL PUT YOU OUT YOUR SUFFERING HA HA HA HA AND I HOPE YOUR DEAD KARKUS ROTS AS THE MAGOTS EAT YOUR DEAD FOLDED ASS :burn: :burn: ...........................HA HA HA HA SEE YOU IN HELL BITCH :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

Originally posted by CLITCOMMANDER@Oct 3 2005, 05:18 PM

FINALLY THAT BITCH MADE PUSSY GROE IS GETTING WHAT HE DESERVE'S OH AND I ATLEAST I NOW ''HOW TO DO MY FILL IN'S

AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF YOU KNOW WHO I AM. CUZ MAYBE IF YOUR STILL ALIVE I WILL HAVE SOME FUN PUTTING BULLETS IN YOUR CHEST OH THE DAY YOU MEET ME BITCH YOU BETTER BE STRAPPED...HA HA H HA.......................................P.S MAYBE MY LITTLE BROTHERS 22 WILL PUT YOU OUT YOUR SUFFERING HA HA HA HA AND I HOPE YOUR DEAD KARKUS ROTS AS THE MAGOTS EAT YOUR DEAD FOLDED ASS :burn: :burn: ...........................HA HA HA HA SEE YOU IN HELL BITCH :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

ur gonna try and shoot me with ur LITTLE BROTHER'S .22? little pussy ass pistol....why dont u go get ur grandfather's civil war rifle...then u can try and scare me with that.,....

FAGET

FAGET

FAGET

FAGET

Just fuck oFF

GROES