Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://static.flickr.com/33/45585989_630df0de96.jpg

When I realized I would not be able to fly back to the country I still did not understand but that was two days ago. Seeing Hardy emerged with evacuees finally did it. What´s worst Is that I am unable to get to anybody on my yahoo messenger, it is completele empty. Everything is beyond fine where I currently reside which makes me feel even more fucked up.

I can´t believe you graffiti whores are still bitching about who sucks and every other crap that makes up your "silly" existence as a graffiti participant, get a fucking life, or a fucking job, and if you have both re-asses your reason for breathing, and have sigmund frued call you. People who sweat graffiti that much are loosers and will end up washed up, in a literal sense. You lads know.

FUCK RUNNING.IM SITTING THIS BITCH OUT A.T.W...

I HOPE THE EYE OF THE STORM COMES ABOVE MY HOUSE SO I CAN RUN OUTSIDE NAKED WITH A BIG BLACK CLOAK ON AND RISE MY HANDS TOWARDS THE DARK SKIES AND BE ELECTRICUITED INTO A PULVERIZING PULP,THEN TO BE TAKEN BY 150 MPH WINDS AND ASK THE ALMIGHTY TO TAKE ME AWAY TO NEVERLAND.

YO FUCK A BITCH NAMED RITA,I WATCH THE NEWS EATING A CHICKEN PITA ,WITH MY HAND ON A NINE MILLAMITA,READY TO GO LOOT A NIGGA.PEACE TO ALL MY CREW AND THEM LATE NIGHT WICKED CRICKETS.LOOK OUT FOR ME ON WHITE OAK ON A CANDY RED JETSKI WITA AK47 STRAPPED AROUND MY CHEST WATERWORLD STYLE. :clown2:

haha fuck seyno, you always try to type like you have some greater intelligence and act like your above everyone. your not. your shit sux, you dont sweat graffiti one bit.... niether do i, niether do alot of people, it doesnt take much to recognize your shit is weak, and it didnt take long for me to let you know..... and quit actin like your scared of the fuckin hurricaine and shit

HELL YEAH!! IMA HOLDIN IT DOWN IN MY CITY!!! got me a fat sack some barrs and beer bring the whore acaine rita!

glad to see my boy seynos safe, tell the fam i said wats up!

and URA bitch sey what you want bout the crew, we dont give a fuck.we do ours you do yours. nobody in the crew would change their name just cause sombody on the computer said so.. but quit wining there is no germ in ura. sissy.

sey regulator hola at me we got a free pass on this town!!

YOUDONT KNOW NOTHIN BOUT MY TOWN;

EATHER HOLD IT DOWN OR MOVE AROUND!!!!

Originally posted by daledondale@Sep 21 2005, 02:49 PM

HERE I AM .................ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE

hahah scorpions rule me.

STEEVO you got way better man. bump that piece.

im in waco right now. chilling with my sister. WACO IS DYING TO HAVE A GRAFFITI SCENE. its virtually non existant. i saw a few BK tags on dumpsters, thats about it.....its a bummer. so i been out tagging the stuff. i left yesterday at like noon to get here. i sat through two hours of traffic. not fun. everything ive tagged i put EVACUEE by it.

BE SAFE HOUSTON, i dont want anyone dying. good luck.

HAHA. Fuck this shit. IMMa Ride this muthafuckin storm like Jim Morrison. And Fuck What ya think about URA. Were pimps nigga we dont waste time on scandelous hoes wanting attention tryin to fuck with us. wastin my time like this. haha. but i can fuckin do that . ill contradict myself if i fuckin wonna. As for the rest of houston Hope yall are ready for this hurricane . cause rita aint no hoe. shes a bitch. You cant fuck with Houston.

-------------------------------------------------PURA URA

---------Unite!

----------Revolt!

---------Attack!

-------------------------------------------------Weed Heeds!!!!!

Archived