Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i wanna keep shit grimey...quick color cans are best for that but i see that they aint manufactured by rusto no more...when i used em with one of the V2 elmer fat caps (rusto caps version 2) and the line came out thin. a bit better than stock but it sucks. so my question to all you heads out there is, what are some good to decent dollar cans? the sticker switch method at home depot aint possible no more and it sucks to pay 4-6 bucks on rusto. dont get me wrong, i love rusto but i cannot buy it no more so ill stick to cheap white, and black paint. theres just something very satisfying when wrecking shit with cheap cans...:cool:

i wanna keep shit grimey...quick color cans are best for that but i see that they aint manufactured by rusto no more...when i used em with one of the V2 elmer fat caps (rusto caps version 2) and the line came out thin. a bit better than stock but it sucks. so my question to all you heads out there is, what are some good to decent dollar cans? the sticker switch method at home depot aint possible no more and it sucks to pay 4-6 bucks on rusto. dont get me wrong, i love rusto but i cannot buy it no more so ill stick to cheap white, and black paint. theres just something very satisfying when wrecking shit with cheap cans...:cool:

Rack your paint...