Screwston,Texas

KQuas

i wanna keep shit grimey...quick color cans are best for that but i see that they aint manufactured by rusto no more...when i used em with one of the V2 elmer fat caps (rusto caps version 2) and the line came out thin. a bit better than stock but it sucks. so my question to all you heads out there is, what are some good to decent dollar cans? the sticker switch method at home depot aint possible no more and it sucks to pay 4-6 bucks on rusto. dont get me wrong, i love rusto but i cannot buy it no more so ill stick to cheap white, and black paint. theres just something very satisfying when wrecking shit with cheap cans...:cool:

krylon 360 dunk in yo face universalcap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Rack your paint...

hahaha, man i dont have the balls for that no more. im already in some shit, the last thing i need is slippin up while racking shit and gettin caught, home depot was pretty hot last time i went to go get a couple quick colors for doing hollows em fuckers were watchin me and i wasnt even gonna rack shit i actually had money haha.so with that being said, id rather just destroy shit with cheap black and white fuck it, but i aint goin with colorplace haha. i wanna try out spray n go, made by derusto it seems alright, and splurge on PT when i need a bit of color. call me a cheap pussy, but i just dont see the point in buying $6+ on a can when the shits gonna get buffed. its sad that the days of gettin pro rustos (em big 16 0z cans) for a buck are gone

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

been bombin for 3 nights straight with em black "project paint" spray paint from lowes with a pink dot on em bitches....clean. no drippin/leakin problems unlike with rusto, and the lines fat.

i been out of the graff scene for a while cuz i was busy hustlin but im startin to get more into it, so bare with me fellas and ill post some of my shit soon...

been bombin for 3 nights straight with em black "project paint" spray paint from lowes with a pink dot on em bitches....clean. no drippin/leakin problems unlike with rusto, and the lines fat.

i been out of the graff scene for a while cuz i was busy hustlin but im startin to get more into it, so bare with me fellas and ill post some of my shit soon...

the suspense is killing me....

• 2 weeks later...