Screwston,Texas

KQuas

Originally posted by YePs+Feb 21 2006, 04:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (YePs - Feb 21 2006, 04:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-daledondale@Feb 21 2006, 09:10 PM

man this time go to wings n more on 45 south , or out side of timmy chans on MLK fuck hooters

:haha: :haha: :haha: ...

wings n more :shook: timmy chans ...

:king:

[/b]

yo yeps homie hit me up . on msn coloroner@hotmail.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

an hemps shut the fuck up man u no that shit is wack as fuck those arnt even half decent. get on the clock u little bitch where theres no time 4 u to whip ur ass an shit.................................mooooohahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

GROE CAPER OR WHOEVER U ARE. I"M NOT GONNA ARGUE WITH U OVER THE NET OR NONE OF THAT DUMB SHIT. OBVOUSLY UR A LITTLE KID WHO JUST NEEDS AS MUCH ATTENTION AS POSSIBLE. U THINK UR BAD CUZ U SAY UR CUZIN DOES GRAFF OR SUM SHIT. THAT HES SUM BIG WRITER OR SUM SHIT. WELL I DONT CARE WHO UR CUZIN IS OR WHO U R. SO THIS IS MY LAST POST TO U. I"M NOT GONNA RUN HOME 2 SEE WHAT U SAID ABOUT ME OR STRESS OVER THIS DUMB SHIT> I"M JUST GONNA DO WUT I DO. AND NOW IF WE HAVE SUM KIND OF BEEF BETWEEN US OR SUM SHIT THEN WE CAN SETTLE THAT WHEN EVER WE RUN ACROSS EACH OTHER. UNTIL THEN I"LL KEEP POSTIN MY WAK PIECES SINCE I KNO U LUV EM SO MUCH.HAHAHA.HEMS TKB......I LUV ASCRIBE.

yall dnt no shit about me talkin bout my cousin is some major tagger. hahaha ur a fuckin joke man y dnt u try posting something besides ur faggy two cents all the time and those broke down legals yall r unkown on the street like a motherfucker. see me on the streets bitch jump me if u want to but jus remember i stay with n ice pick in the wastline an believe me i wont think twice about stabbin ur ass.

Originally posted by SERGEANT!@Feb 22 2006, 08:12 AM

:haha: ables called and said he wanted his E back groes!!!!!  :haha:

:hatred: BETRAYLE KILLS SUCKAAAZ!!!! :hatred:

Hey ur ever gonna post some graff....maybe then i can start stomping the name you HAVENT made for yourself....

Abels "e"? I think i can post the every pic of ables bombs i got and there wouldn't be one that look like mine....

I guess all my letters are bopped cause they look like letters....

Fuckin faget.....

you notice your buddy yeps been boppin every one in the game since the day he first started tryin to bomb..... that new legal lokks like a mix b/w a wanna be color and meat.....

but who gives a fuck at least he and i are bombin....pick up a can and shut ur mouth bitch.....

GrOeS

KWC

hahahahah your a fuckin joke kid...stomping.. where are you kid..what fuckin work have you put in...your wack ass tags and weak ass rooftop aint shit homie....you hit a couple of spots broke out a tag or two and your suddenly king...hahahaaaa put in work then come at me or my boy yeps....trust me kid jealousy will get you know where quick...cuz any writer on this fuckin thread from ascribe to tkb to yeps will slaughter you...and your 3 month graff fad. BITCH!

Archived