Screwston,Texas

KQuas

jeno its means your a 15 year old toy that gets ur t-lady to buy paint for u. and that ur crew is crap. im happy to say i have never bought 1 can of paint the hole time i have been writing. if u gonna commit a F y not risk stealin paint theres no such thng as half way crooks u dumb fuck or r u not old enough to no that yet????

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by GrueCper@Nov 10 2005, 05:28 PM

jeno its means your a 15 year old toy that gets ur t-lady to buy paint for u. and that ur crew is crap. im happy to say i have never bought 1 can of paint the hole time i have been writing. if u gonna commit a F y not risk stealin paint theres no such thng as half way crooks u dumb fuck or r u not old enough to no that yet????

your a fuckin idiot i dont know jeno but damn man go watch 8 mile some more to steal another line fagget n stop talkin all this shit sayin you steal paint, you prolly stealin it from the 80 year old bag that lives next to you who thinks your cute when you use spray paint damn man ever scince youve been on this website all you do is talk shit man do everyone a favor n fuck off

Ok check it this is alittle story bout dform

I remember back in middle school dform was a pussy he still is I remember one day it was his birthday and everybody in gym knew about it and they were planing on jumping him before the bell rings so deform knew he felt it coming he was shitting bricks so he dresed up quick and he ran to one of the coaches and told the coach that if he can leave early because every body in the gym was going to jump him shit was soo funny he ran like forest gump did that mutha fucker aint shit he was a pussy and he still is that fuck head left to cali. And he comes back still wack wacker than ever he is the only pussy in bk I know bk aint bout pussys they fuck em but I know they aint pussys I know if you tell deform about this incedent he will deny it shit is funny when he came back from cali he comes back akting like he is big shit trying to walk all hard like he is a thug o pussy ass fuck head.......

So I'd don't get how he got in bk I know its not because of his style I guess cause he gives good blow jobs

So if you bump in to him tell him bout this incedent I know he is not gonna remember but shit is true

Originally posted by test pattern@Nov 10 2005, 09:44 PM

"i remember this one time in junior high.."

dude, you're an herb

grow up

noo shit who gives a fuck.....shit has nothin to do with anything....but i remember this one time in first grade...i peeped my pants during nap time...and shit it was crazy.... :yuck:

that wasnt even grow bitch its caper u little toy ass fools yall fags r stupid take a look all around central houston u cant miss caper tags bitch i cant rememeber ever seeing any of yalls gay ass tags. u little ass kids better shut ur mouth. 8 mile???? u think that shit came from 8 mile then u must be a little fuckin kid. mana go get ur mommy to buy u some paint.

that wasnt even grow bitch its caper u little toy ass fools yall fags r stupid take a look all around central houston u cant miss caper tags bitch i cant rememeber ever seeing any of yalls gay ass tags. u little ass kids better shut ur mouth. 8 mile???? u think that shit came from 8 mile then u must be a little fuckin kid. mana go get ur mommy to buy u some paint.

Archived