Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

iraqssplGraffiti.jpg

haw haw saw this in the internet and i felt i should share it, haw haw and they say america is not having a influence over in iraq, check this shit out! graff from iraq!! american hip hop culture inspiring iraqi people! damn, under sadamm all they painted was his dumb ass now they paint pics of how we torture them! shit... where's all my christian evangelical or whatever church kats at? (the ones who voted for this kat) raise ur bilbles to this! feel me? i wonder what they used, maybe krylon, montana, camel milk mixed with bugs or rocks and shit..haha peace..

**i know the patriot act cia or whater is looking at this right now...

Originally posted by oO"MENACE"Oo@Nov 2 2005, 01:09 PM

iraqssplGraffiti.jpg

haw haw saw this in the internet and i felt i should share it, haw haw and they say america is not having a influence over in iraq, check this shit out! graff from iraq!! american hip hop culture inspiring iraqi people! damn, under sadamm all they painted was his dumb ass now they paint pics of how we torture them! shit... where's all my christian evangelical or whatever church kats at? (the ones who voted for this kat) raise ur bilbles to this! feel me? i wonder what they used, maybe krylon, montana, camel milk mixed with bugs or rocks and shit..haha peace..

**i know the patriot act cia or whater is looking at this right now...

I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU.....YOU DONT KNOW SHIT WHATS GOING ON OVER THERE....

I got a cousin, 2 closest friends, and my ex-girlfrieds brother over there... man i know what 's going on over there man, my boy which i won't say his name to protect him. brought back DVD videos nigga, where they show a helicopter at night with nightvision dropping missles on a crowd of suspected 'insurgents'... that shit looked crazy. serious shit, the bodies flew everywhere like rag dolls. he showed me video of bodies being dumped in a trucks, body parts, and they were gonna be buried, for what? i don't know. maybe to cover up. like the cover up over here. he told me a story of how he witnessed when they shot up some little kids maybe 8, 10, 11 year olds who were running near a base, they were told to stop and the soilder with him panicked and thought they had explosives, he shot them up. (after that they checked and they had nothing with them and they were about 40ft from them) with big ass guns 50 cal.!! do u know what that does to flesh? that shit doesn't even have to hit u. it tears off chunks of your body even if it misses 6 inches from u. my boy told me. (i've shot an ak before and man those bullets are little compared to 50cal, they look like little 22.) he said the kids were all messed up. that was the worst he saw. i told him not to feel guilty. he's just taking orders, he was over there for almost a yr. so don't come with me with that shit. don't get mad at my boy, or me for my thoughts, get mad at the kats who R doing this shit. peace

Originally posted by oO"MENACE"Oo@Nov 2 2005, 01:52 PM

I got a cousin, 2 closest friends, and my ex-girlfrieds brother over there... man i know what 's going on over there man, my boy which i won't say his name to protect him. brought back DVD videos nigga, where they show a helicopter at night with nightvision dropping missles on a crowd of suspected 'insurgents'... that shit looked crazy. serious shit, the bodies flew everywhere like rag dolls. he showed me video of bodies being dumped in a trucks, body parts, and they were gonna be buried, for what? i don't know. maybe to cover up. like the cover up over here. he told me a story of how he witnessed when they shot up some little kids maybe 8, 10, 11 year olds who were running near a base, they were told to stop and the soilder with him panicked and thought they had explosives, he shot them up. (after that they checked and they had nothing with them and they were about 40ft from them) with big ass guns 50 cal.!! do u know what that does to flesh? that shit doesn't even have to hit u. it tears off chunks of your body even if it misses 6 inches from u. my boy told me. (i've shot an ak before and man those bullets are little compared to 50cal, they look like little 22.) he said the kids were all messed up. that was the worst he saw. i told him not to feel guilty. he's just taking orders, he was over there for almost a yr. so don't come with me with that shit. don't get mad at my boy, or me for my thoughts, get mad at the kats who R doing this shit. peace

GO POST THIS SHIT SOMEWHERE ELSE