Screwston,Texas

KQuas

hahahaha.....to late you fucked up....walls are already geting dissed....pitty the foo that fucks with bk......you guys started it....just go ask around and see what happens....i personally have been waiting to cap someone.....so this is nothing but fucking pleasure right now.....we got shef back so its all gravy baby......im here to destroy...and thats it.....sorry guys but you cant leave with out any retaliation....so you asked for it...so ummm to bad for you ya hip-hop toys.......hahahahahahahahaha......maybe we can b-boy battle this out.......hahahaha......

REMEMBER......BEEF KINGS BITCH........WE DONT GIVE A FUCK....CUZ WERE ALL LOSERS......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

BK ALL FUCKING DAY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

[te]

what? now u wanna throw hands? r u that pissed off? lol chill...im not a fighter im a painter.....

Ha just by you saying that you are a painter not a fighter you can tell right away you a pussy and won't do shit you are like all these pussys now a days you only talk shit when you are with your freinds but when you allone you don't say shit that's how every body these days is they only talk shit only wen you aint solo....

everyone is like that, only a selected few will man up alone ...a FEW LIKE LESS THAN A HAND FULL!! I THINK BLEU IS DOWN AND HELL GET DOWN ON THE PAINT REGARDLESS TKB GOT HEART , BUT THIS BEEF IS RETARDED

Originally posted by THE STIX@Nov 11 2005, 10:58 PM

man u texas kids r funny.... ild love to come destroy yalls shyt since most of u are to busy hittin up on legal walls and arguin about whos wall is whos on the internet.. quit bitchin... meet somehwere..fight..end of subject.. stop talkin aol mess

Yeah....sure. Come on over. Make it happen. :nope:

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Originally posted by THE STIX@Nov 11 2005, 09:17 PM

butt hurt over a chill spot lol...thats cute wat ever happen to paintin real shyt

If u don't know, Shut the fuck up. There's a reason were called BRASS KNUCKLES.

When u come to texas, HOLLA.

theres a lot of shit my crews done that isn't said on this board.

Besides that, u talking all this internet shit, but who has over a thousand posts and who doesn't?

Just stay out of whats not ur business.

TKB likes to start shit? How the hell can u say that. We chill wit everyone. And I mean that literally. And suck my fat toe needs to get over the fact that we paint that wall everyweek. We do that cuz we like to paint. So deal wit it. And if you really wanna know. The people in the store said that anybod can paint because I personally told them to b4 I even really got into graff. This was like 2 years ago buddy. I pulled that wall and needed people to paint to take up space. I could care less who paints that wall. All it takes is a simple phone call or e-mail asking if its cool and everything is str8. People just need to chill and look at the things your arguing over. Bleu got mad and he had the rite too. Just like everyone in bk would get mad if that happened to thier wall.So there ya have it. SLOB TKB, THA BITCH< THE TOY, THE CUNT, THE FAG, THE BITER, THE WANNA BE, THE GUY THAT PAINTS THE SAME WALL OVER AND OVER AGAIN, Hopefully I have said everything about myself there is to say so that we can all go on wit our lives and get over this stupid shit. So if anyone has anything to say on the matter direct ur commenets 2 me. Nobody else.

oh really 'cubefag' u pass threw central houston all the time meaning between shepard and montrose all up on richmond bissonet west alabama westhimer all down studewood an 11th which isnt even central. u must be think about sum different central houston u fagget ass fool. an i hate to take bk side but them niggas reck yall on that legal an what kind of toy claims a legal wall neways go bomb the streets u faggets or have ur nuts not dropped yet????

Originally posted by suckmyfattoe+Nov 11 2005, 09:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (suckmyfattoe - Nov 11 2005, 09:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by BigotSkumers@Nov 11 2005, 03:48 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-bleu@Nov 11 2005, 02:59 PM

writin since 04? hahaha...u niccas r funny cause u have no idea...it prolly was ya'lls b4...but we holdin that wall down now. not ya'll.. so fuk wut u say...its our wall now...we kept it trill wit ya'll when ya'll denied us ta paint tha westfield wall..we aint said nutn cause TKB sum REAL ASS NICCAS...but dont come bitchin when we hit ya'lls wall up without askin....

TKB...THEY KILLIN BEEF....HAHAHAHAHHAHAH

niccas? does that mean black person?

Ha why you talk like that "nicca" do you think you sound big shit by talking like that it just makes you sound stupid you should spend more time in school learning how to speek and spend less time trying to figure out what colors to use in that same piece you do week after week

I wanna start saying it like that maybe ill sound cool like you

Peace NICCA........

[/b]

ahhhh-haaaaa

i dont care bout none of this shit but that was hard.

Originally posted by 83+Nov 12 2005, 11:06 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (83 - Nov 12 2005, 11:06 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-chief@Nov 12 2005, 07:59 AM

nv oner i thinkn will hold it down on "niccas" whatever that is i dont speak that fucking mayate ebonics :hatred:

you psycho fuck.

diediedie is deadeadead.

ima kill you nicca!!!!!!!!

[/b]

see you on the battlefield!

Originally posted by 83+Nov 12 2005, 11:06 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (83 - Nov 12 2005, 11:06 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by 83@Nov 12 2005, 11:06 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-chief@Nov 12 2005, 07:59 AM

nv oner i thinkn will hold it down on "niccas" whatever that is i dont speak that fucking mayate ebonics :hatred:

you psycho fuck.

diediedie is deadeadead.

[/b]

ill bring the lipstick you bring the mustard!

Originally posted by 83+Nov 12 2005, 11:07 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (83 - Nov 12 2005, 11:07 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>

you psycho fuck.

diediedie is deadeadead.

[/b]

one time i saw a ghost. it was eating a sandwich. so i says..i says to the ghost..hey ghost i says..why you eatin that sandwich? and the ghost says to me

Originally posted by 83+Nov 12 2005, 11:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (83 - Nov 12 2005, 11:09 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by 83@Nov 12 2005, 11:07 AM

you psycho fuck.

diediedie is deadeadead.

one time i saw a ghost. it was eating a sandwich. so i says..i says to the ghost..hey ghost i says..why you eatin that sandwich? and the ghost says to me

[/b]

well yeah you remember that time with that guy who did that shit? god damn.

Originally posted by 83+Nov 12 2005, 11:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (83 - Nov 12 2005, 11:09 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by 83@Nov 12 2005, 11:09 AM

you psycho fuck.

diediedie is deadeadead.

[/b]

my cats breath smells like cat food

Originally posted by 83+Nov 12 2005, 11:10 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (83 - Nov 12 2005, 11:10 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>

you psycho fuck.

diediedie is deadeadead.

my cats breath smells like cat food

[/b]

yo shut the fuck up "83". what the fuck is 83 supposed to mean anyway?

see you on the battlefield nicca!

d97cf17a.jpg

yo jeno....just ignore caper....let him talk what he talks.....its really useless to argue for so long over the net.....and for someone to talk bout takin shit from paint to guns its straight ignorance speaking.....so like i said......ignore it and go on about ya own thing.....if he chooses to keep talkin then let it be......peace.....