Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo ables i was over at slurs earlier an i punked the shit out of on of the key witnesses over off of westhimer with that hole shit involving u yano an sliza. im pretty sure rims took of running but thats besides the point that fool got buggals spit in his face plus he got his hate slapped the fuck off his head. im pretty sure his name was chuck infront of about 5 of his boys.. props on all the work yall have been puttin in.

-caper

kwc

Originally posted by GrueCper@Nov 15 2005, 12:35 AM

yo ables i was over at slurs earlier an i punked the shit out of on of the key witnesses over off of westhimer with that hole shit involving u yano an sliza. im pretty sure rims took of running but thats besides the point that fool got buggals spit in his face plus he got his hate slapped the fuck off his head. im pretty sure his name was chuck infront of about 5 of his boys.. props on all the work yall have been puttin in.

-caper

kwc

post a picture or speak english. you make houston look like shit. you need to get a job with the city and clean all your shit up. thanks. i love you. stay up. grow up.

-caper

kwc

[/quGO

HAHAHAHHAHAH.............I SAW HIM TAKE OF RUNNING TO HIS CAR AND DRIVE OFF, THATS ALL I SAW!

GO SLIT YOUR RIST FAGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

<3

Originally posted by daledondale@Nov 14 2005, 06:03 PM

yo man you write scribe? or ascribe man you should change your name even though the o.g scribe probably aint trippin , but hes a good guy and he earned his name , your good and all and youll probably blow up and more than likely youll bump into him so it would be best to avoid the aquardness or your first impression ! know what im sayin , just a thought

thanks for the comment, yes i know of the other scribe he's from KC, does dope ass characters and backgrounds, i respect him and his shit, been puttin up scribe 502 for 3 yrs just recently added an "A" ascribe 502. got the number and the extra letter, not trying to jock just get mine peace out

run to my car hahah ya ok whoever u are u didnt stand up for ur fag ass homeboy chuck when i slapped the hat off his head an spit in his face when yall where 5 deep an i was solo with a broken hand. the only reason i flipped quick is cause im on papers an i wasnt tryin to talk 2 no cops. what do u even write i would like to no an u 2 awsome i bet my life yall dnt get up like me????????????

-caper

i get up more in central houston on tags then anyone but a very few dts an gy cats so shut the fuck up. run to my car u dumb fuck u no i wasnt running y didnt u chase me if i was running, the only thing i would be running for is to get the chain with a fuckin master lock on it ready for war. but i cant cause yall talk to cops plan an simple.