Screwston,Texas

KQuas

Originally posted by diediedie@Nov 15 2005, 09:00 PM

hey caper... spit in my face next time you see me.....hahaha just wait till you run into the real niggas.....hahaha your pathetic......dont bring up dead shit....ask your so called rtl boys....before you go bringing shit back up

caper u know i got yo back 100 percent nigga n plus if these niggas think the can really throw some bows lets get down on it nah mean wait till post break ull see whoes on top

-AROS HTX DAENO-

just a peep of whats gonna come from some rollas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

first of real niggas dnt stand up for snitch key witnesses man if ur a G u should know that. come on man y r u gonna get involved over a pussy that cant stand up for himself????????? go get up or sum shit bro y r u all up in me an this fags business????????? as far as im concerned the shit done he didnt wanna fight so i spit in his face and slapped the hat off his head let that nigga fight his own battles he was 5 deep i was solo with a broken hand. whats done is done.

its not like me an this fool arnt the same age. it would be understandable if i was like 24 but im not im his age. ya an i got boys that are rtl but i also got boys that dnt give a fuck about graff an r ready to ride with .223's plus .227's. but if u wana drop the shit thats fine with me 2. imma bout my cash and my graff. the only reason the hole chuck shit went down was because he was talkin shit about beating the shit outta me an groes. im pretty sure u woulda done the same diediedie.

ok all my rtl thugs know i love them but what the fuck....

are yall talkin to that nigga groe/grow.....

and why ables slur etc..............

that kid sucks more balls than a hooker named joe in montrose...

whatever...

Washington D.C. is my canvas...

groe you suck smooth as eggs balls.....botox bitch......

dfie you also suck balls....

i had sex with shiner....

and your xbox....

Originally posted by v0ider+Nov 16 2005, 01:54 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (v0ider - Nov 16 2005, 01:54 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-<ma>@Nov 15 2005, 08:44 PM

Daleondale

O ok are you gonna finish it though

Ha ha is dform a girl ha

I agree that blue yeps  looks ok

deform is not a girl.....he is in fact a guy.

and he hearts andy.... :huh2: :huh2:

hmm....i wonder.

j/k...thats my boy.

[/b]

thats what im sayin i <3 andy