Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you know whats funny, i am grin and i have met you...

my freind grumpy beat you in chess two years ago....

at an apartment off alabama........

so have a party, I'll bring a keg......

hell I'll crap in a box wrap it up and spray lengend on it....

just for you............

go do a customs shop you cunt of a has been......

"YOU KNOW WHAT,IM GONNA TAKE THIS POST IN A HARSH MATTER,NOW THAT I KNOW WHO YOU ARE,YOUR GONNA FEEL MY WRAITH,YOU THINK YOUR A TOUGH MOTHERFUCKER AND IM GONNA SHOW YOU TUFF,WE'LL EAT SOME MORE OF THAT LEFT OVER SPAGHETTI FROM UNDER THAT FILTHY COUCH AND SHIT IT DOWN YOUR THROAT,TRY PLAYING THE BLACK&WHITE AFTER YOUVE BEEN DRINKING FOR HOURS AND KANT THINK STR8,TELL YOUR HOMEGIRL IM UP FOR IT ANYDAY,AND YOUR INVITED,SO BRING A KEG AND THAT BOX,I DARE YOU.FUNNY HOW YOUR ASS STAYED QUIET THAT WHOLE NIGHT,MAX SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU ABOUT US,NOW YOU'LL LEARN ON YOUR OWN"

YOU ARE ONE STUPID MOTHERFUCKER MAN,ILL EVEN GIVE YOU ONE FREE FUCKEN SHOT,AND IF YA CANT LAY ME OUT COLD THEN YOU BETTER BE IN SHAPE.

BUT PLEASE DO BRING YOUR WHOLE ENTOURAGE ,IM DYING TO MEET YOU ALL,YOU KNOW THE SPOT. :hatred:

Originally posted by THE REGULATOR@Jun 24 2005, 06:03 AM

you know whats funny, i am grin and i have met you...

my freind grumpy beat you in chess two years ago....

at an apartment off alabama........

so have a party, I'll bring a keg......

hell I'll crap in a box wrap it up and spray lengend on it....

just for you............

go do a customs shop you cunt of a has been......

"YOU KNOW WHAT,IM GONNA TAKE THIS POST IN A HARSH MATTER,NOW THAT I KNOW WHO YOU ARE,YOUR GONNA FEEL MY WRAITH,YOU THINK YOUR A TOUGH MOTHERFUCKER AND IM GONNA SHOW YOU TUFF,WE'LL EAT SOME MORE OF THAT LEFT OVER SPAGHETTI FROM UNDER THAT FILTHY COUCH AND SHIT IT DOWN YOUR THROAT,TRY PLAYING THE BLACK&WHITE AFTER YOUVE BEEN DRINKING FOR HOURS AND KANT THINK STR8,TELL YOUR HOMEGIRL IM UP FOR IT ANYDAY,AND YOUR INVITED,SO BRING A KEG AND THAT BOX,I DARE YOU.FUNNY HOW YOUR ASS STAYED QUIET THAT WHOLE NIGHT,MAX SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU ABOUT US,NOW YOU'LL LEARN ON YOUR OWN"

YOU ARE ONE STUPID MOTHERFUCKER MAN,ILL EVEN GIVE YOU ONE FREE FUCKEN SHOT,AND IF YA CANT LAY ME OUT COLD THEN YOU BETTER BE IN SHAPE.

BUT PLEASE DO BRING YOUR WHOLE ENTOURAGE ,IM DYING TO MEET YOU ALL,YOU KNOW THE SPOT. :hatred:

On the real, put a cock in your mouth nigga, and shut the fuck up fam

when and where did these kids come into the picture thinking they have balls? i bet they are at their houses thinking we have no idea where their fortress of solitude is concealed.

we're soooooo gonna get in trouble for this one.

BUT FUCK IT!

Brass Knuckles... live in 05'

Gonna kick these internet thugs asses Jay and Silent Bob style.

I WAS THINKING MAYBE A GAME OF JENGA,OR BETTER YET SINCE NONE OF YOU FUCKS KNOW HOW TO SPELL SHIT ON HERE ,MAYBE A GAME OF SCRABBLE OVER SOME WHITE MOCHA FRAPPS.

YO SPOI 1 ,IM GONNA THROW YOU OFF THE THE TRANSCO TOWER AND MAKE YOU HANGGLIDE OFF A MEAN ASS WEDGY WHILE YOUR ASS IS PACKED WITH JIF YA FUCK. :clown2:

DAMN DKOPS YOU CAME OUT OF THE DARK QUICK ON THAT POST.

fuck kok bunch of lil highschool pussies....defi ill fucking kill you at thumb war....hahaha....i hope we cathc you all slippin....dont make us go on a serch for you fucks...cuz its not like we got shit to do anyway....and who the fuck is this spoil 1 fuck....give me a break... :love2:

Word, I be lurkin' in the cuts in shit, Ya'll just don't know but I got 5 on it I can beat Keli in a game of chess too. You bring the butt naked bitches with the dkups, Grin can bring the left over spaghetti......Dfies moms can play ref and the winner gets a free blowjob.