Screwston,Texas

KQuas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

bk is crap because all yall r 2 pussy to crush the street all yall do is legal shit... thats not even graffiti bring ur skills to the street then u might get sum respect. legals r 4 pussys to scary to take a risk thats what graff is not takin ur time on legals. if u crush the street then u hit legals dnt be pussys. yall got a hardcore crew name 4 no having enough balls to bomb the street...hahahaha

Originally posted by repaccwk@Jun 14 2005, 08:22 PM

bk is crap because all yall r 2 pussy to crush the street all yall do is legal shit... thats not even graffiti bring ur skills to the street then u might get sum respect. legals r 4 pussys to scary to take a risk thats what graff is not takin ur time on legals. if u crush the street then u hit legals dnt be pussys. yall got a hardcore crew name 4 no having enough balls to bomb the street...hahahaha

:lol:

repaccwk... repacock... repafag.

good thing i know who you are, where to catch you, and your typical response when you get confronted. man, i'd figure you'd have more sense and just shut the fuck up after you witnessed what had happened not too long ago. if i'm not mistaken you were one of the first niggas to hit the floor for safety. and to talk about legals homie... you've been painting enough of them as of late. i don't think you've bombed a single spot since i've known who you were. fuck your mexican trains, and fuck a tag on the dumpster behind Mai's nigga. And speak better english. "Dropping a Piss"???

Nobody dictates to us when, where, and how to paint this city. If we go bombing everytime one of you fucktarts tell us to, we'd be puppets for the critics. Mag-L, Fear, and Shef have been pushing mad work, Bryer out in other cities rocking BK spots on the solo, man... half you niggas couldn't even come close to Bryer's shit with a 20 foot prosthetic dildo. The niggas on point with his shit... denying that = toyness.

Fuck you fakes...

give a big round of applause to are last comedian, now comedy central would like to bring out are main event, show your love for repaccwk, (crowd applauses)..

Originally posted by repaccwk@Jun 14 2005, 10:22 PM

hahaha. your a fuckin joke son.!!!!!!!

Originally posted by repaccwk@Jun 14 2005, 09:22 PM

WHAT FUCKEN ROCK DID THIS WORM CRAWL OUT OF.THIS MOTHERFUCKER NEEDS A SERIOUS CAN OF WHOOP ASS GIVIN TO HIM,AND IM THE NUMBER ONE CANDIDATE TO HAND IT TO HIM.WHOS WIT ME.YO SARGE,YA WANNA GET DOWN ON THIS WIT ME,HAHAHAHA!

YO LITTLE NIGGA ,ILL DRIVE YOU DOWN LONG POINT AND THROW YOU THROUGH ONE OF THE TAQUERIA STANDS AND GIVE YA A CILANTRO MUSTACHE YA FUCK.TACO A PASTOR STYLE.

Originally posted by repaccwk@Jun 16 2005, 03:28 AM

u Butt Kissin faggets dnt got nothin on that new school dsr shit.

yo son your a fuckin cupcake. ride dts-dsr-gy's dick just a little harded. yo son your giving them cats a fuckin heat rash, just like every other fuckin writer in houston. yo kid fuck sitting around giving respect get out and get yours son. ONE.