NEW MEXICO REPRESENT

jenoz

i could get hour's number for ya if you want it.. but i dont chill with cdi nomore. shit went down with me and task. cause he decided to be a lil bitch and go ga ga for some gapped ass pussy.. who used to be my roommate/bestfriend..and forgot who his real homegirl was.

Yeah that niggarachi is hella hurting. hahahaha. what it stew-doo.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

any one see if the new catch me if you can is any good? havent decided to buy it yet.

who's n.m. in it from new mex?

yeah task sounds like hes got beef wit alota people, last march we could not go any where wit out task trying to blast someone. ha,ha,ha, shit was funny tho.............

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
the food is actually pretty good.The chef is from albuquerque,they get green from hatch,red from chimayo.The only thing is it is expensive.a plate that would cost $7 dollars in new mexico is $15 here.

Looks like i will not go there that often

New Mexico food is the best. I hate going out to LA to visit my mom cuz i miss out on all the green chili

Your lucky u have a chef from Albuquerque that sux that its so expensive though

I went to Italy this summer, and I was like a mothafucking fiend for the food back home in NM. Right when I got off the plane I went to the frontier and had a breakfast burrito and some western hashbrowns. Then for Dinner I went to the Church Street and had breakfast enchiladas with like 3 sopapillas.

People love the food here because of the green chile, and new mexcian food is different for several reasons, one of them is because of the use of flour tortillas on some stuff instead of corn, and but either way i fucking love it.

Fuck a taco bell, there are too many good places to eat here that make authentic food instead of that grade 'F' trash tacobell puts into their food.

^^ What do you eat that you concider Good? what makes their food the same>? And dont tell me that it is because taco bell uses actuall herbs and spices straigh off the border:p

The green chili out here is like no other

Its so good.

When you come visit i'll have my grandma make something with green chili in it :)

idk new mexico food is just different from anywhere else its yummy :D

about the food: sopapillas and green chili, nuff said.

about why i left: i have no family out there. my parents moved out there when i was young. after 6 years i got homesick so we moved back. i also lived in Santa Fe and Los Lunas for a short time. i plan on going back sometime to visit.

about the food: sopapillas and green chili, nuff said.

about why i left: i have no family out there. my parents moved out there when i was young. after 6 years i got homesick so we moved back. i also lived in Santa Fe and Los Lunas for a short time. i plan on going back sometime to visit.

Ooh i dnt like los lunas. My baby cousin's aunt who was an elementary teacher and she just recently got busted for having meth in her class room and it wasn't the first time she'd been caught with it. Not that great of a place lol

You said you cant eat nothing spicy. Il eat all your frijoles with green chili, while you eat cereal with 100% Fat Milk.

I use to eat spicy food all the time but ever since i got sick from green chili i'm not really able to eat it anymore but i try cuz i freakin love green chili and red chili :)

Archived