NEW MEXICO REPRESENT

jenoz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aw. i miss him. he's my boy. used to kick it with him daily. although i'm terribly angry at him and will probally be for a very long time.. year is in town right now and rags is on the westcoast. so how's ny? i'm moving up to maryland in a few months after my baby is born

its cold out here now. iv'e been doing some shit along with DAYS. i see some MEOW shit up here and there. tell YEAR i said whats up. i haven't seen him in a grip. if ou see HOUR tell him to give me a call.

JENOZ GBA BY H2 TFK

i could get hour's number for ya if you want it.. but i dont chill with cdi nomore. shit went down with me and task. cause he decided to be a lil bitch and go ga ga for some gapped ass pussy.. who used to be my roommate/bestfriend..and forgot who his real homegirl was.

i'm from abq. man i miss the state fair bad. my family went every year. i was always excited that maybe one of the midway gang shootouts would happen while i was there :lol:

i miss the FRENCH FRIES WITH CHEESE AND GREEN CHILE!!!!!!!! i'll trade supplies for somebody to mail me a box of those next fall. hehe

************ edited to note that the green chile and cheese was stuffed INSIDE the fries.

Originally posted by DETO

area code, holmes.

Dont know if we got them here in Australia ?

Originally posted by DETO

postal codes has five digits.

Australia's are four :ballcap:

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by jenoz

who here has witnessed the burning of ZOZOBRA?

i missed it the last year.I was pissed i love fiestas.

I have...when I was a kid.

Guest WebsterUno

it was pretty cool.

When youre a kid, things like that

are cool...huge burning doll...and it moans!

with lil dancing ghosts and devils...

I havent seen it in ages, but I wouldnt mind

going to see it again. Santa Fe is a nice place.

So is Albuquerque. I have some folks

out there that I want to visit so bad.

I cant wait to visit Alb again.

I remember meeting Gov. Anaya once

at a restaurant when I was a kid. It was

when he had the patch. Stupid me, asked

him if he was a pirate.

:o

Guest WebsterUno

so you know who Im talking about.

My mom was so embarrased.

She is always telling that story.

She said I drew a picture of him, with his patch...

and gave it to him...he couldnt stop laughing.

:D

• 5 weeks later...

the crew has seen it. i didn't know this thread existed. how the fuck you been jeno!!? hows counterdaysoe?

i'll be either in seattle or l.a. on the 9th of may, but thats my twenty fifth birthday, so grab some level 3 at horsemens and slam some coronas for me.

to be honest, you know me, i never know where i'll be, i've been travelling for about 7 years now. i might very well be in new mex, who knows.

e-mail me and i'll drop hour's number on ya, or if you got sayer's, just hit him up and you;ll be back in the loop in no time. safe trip, ragsoe pigs by pho etcetera etcetera.......

puercos locos por vida..........

yo rags there is a toy out here putting up your name.And hour going over hour.days is chillin. You all need to thop on sayers dads plane and come on overe this summer.

peace, and happy bday if i don't see yah.

Jenoz

estamos pocos peros locos

man, i'll be there in early june, right now i gotta take care of some shit in the west coast. stomp that fool for me. good goawd i'm fucking pissed now. i'm gonna kill the kid. what boro is he from, get all the info for me you can. i've been rags for longer then most kids have been alive, i'm gonna hurt this person. if you get ahold of him or that other hour, serve them fools something fierce carnal...

oh, by the way, the fake hour is a tall black raver looking dood, he avoided us the whole two months last year, even got some girl to tell us he was in jail, but he wasn't. i guess we came close to him a few times, but he shook out. you know the city, sometimes it's hard to find somebody. but that makes it harder to find a body as well.....

you got it homie. this kid is from brooklyn im thinking he hit up the j line pretty hard but its all hurting shit.as for hour i noticed hour tags over hour over hour. he has a few fills but they suck and have been buffed.i'll see what i can do.

Archived