NEW MEXICO REPRESENT

jenoz

Originally posted by steelchef

I LIKE STUFIES A LOT even though it kind of sucks

oh yea... :yum: the one down off of coal and 10th or so has the best guacamole! (aside from Gabriel's outside of Espanola... now that's the best guac...)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you fuckers know about the Juevos Rancheros(w/ red chili) at VI?? I have a lot of family from the Nuevo and we eat the shit almost every chance we get.

Can't go wrong with a Blakes Bruger at the end of a good night of drinking Tequila..

And what's with the stupid fuckers that always cross the road in front of traffic?

Yo Jeno you probably dont remember me but I have met you a few times. I'm a friend of Opans and Critik from New Mexico. Perish and Opans game me your # when I went to NYC last August. Tried to call but never got in touch with you. My fam still lives in New York so I'll probably be back soon. Anyway, just sayin what's up another NM head.

Originally posted by DETO

my bad, i forgot, we are gonna be at club swig on July 30. the friday after i turn 21.

damnit... I have a final that day and leave for Florida the next day...

If I don't have my shit together in advance, maybe we can get drunk when I get back...

Originally posted by bathoræ

really I never would have guessed from your name... ;)

we should get drunk... (I'm not an alcoholic, I swear. There's just nothing to do here... :lol: )

Haha yeah that's because you're just an all around fiend. I saw you fish out at Junebug last weekend...:spent:

Originally posted by DETO

Club Swig July 25. (Santa Fe) For all you Nuevo Mexicanos who wanna party with deto for his 21st birthday.

What's the act? It has to be damn good for me to dish out for a ballin gay bar like Swig

• 2 weeks later...
Guest beardo

i think i remember where ive seen bathorae before. i was at this chick cindy's house over by UNM and i tried talking to you and your girlfriends, but i got 'psh, whateva' type response, haha :crazy:

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by beardo

i tried talking to you and your girlfriends, but i got 'phish, foeva' type response, haha :crazy:

i tried talking to you and your girlfriends, but i got 'phish, foeva' type response, haha

:lol:

Ok, that was definately it, then. I still have no idea what you look like, but I was there... It was for Cindy's b-day or something.

From the sounds of it, I'd guess we were talking shit or something. oops! :D

Guest beardo

awesome

im gonna hit on you whenever i see you around, knowing that i know you, but you dont know me.

it'll be fun

ill post about it on here :P

Originally posted by beardo

awesome

im gonna hit on you whenever i see you around, knowing that i know you, but you dont know me.

it'll be fun

ill post about it on here :P

:lol:

:idea: You can take a picture of a note you'll write like:

"I've been talking to this broad for 20 minutes and she still doesn't get it. (p.s. there's a dead roach over there---->)" and post it up...

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived