ok,this is for channel zero heads

Nic Thamaire

found out about this place from a friend in about 98-99 i was finishing high school and that was my only access to a computer..i think the user name i have now has more posts than any other of the names i used . mostly just see what people have to say...channel zero is the shit because there is no talk about who is the best at "graffiti"haha how gay!

plus i like to whine about my life:)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

bout 5 years ago i got into graff and never attempted it. i moved waay out in the country and there was this one guy way out in the middle of nowhere of the midwest who had skills beyond belief.. i would drive down this dirt road and walk in this guys house to just see the craziest canvases i had ever seen.. after sein this guys shit and lookin at his black books i moved back to my city and started to monitor the entire situation around. now its a different story that goes crazy deep..

EDIT8 to get back on track on how i got to 12 oz... dude had these crazy 3ds that i asked him about and he was like yo, peep my computer. dude had a janky ass computer really slow and showed me lots of shit.. last thing being 12 oz. he was real... str8 moved from the city to "get away from it all"/.... mad props..

surfing the web, they say you find the best things in life by mistake....

i remember like when this site first came out...i would always go to brick slayers for some stuff but i never registered, just looked around. once in a while i would go to channel zero and alot of it made me laugh my socks off. then after like a year of viewing, i finally registered in (june?) 2001. ever since then its been downhill.

what amazes me is some people who have been on here for like 4 months have like 5,000 more posts then me. get a life. hmph, teaser, hmph.

Ah, 12 oz. was just another routine assignment from the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Internet Ministry. I had already finished savaging the Lesbian Abortionist's Coven website and had some free time, so Colonel Streicher sent me over here to crush the life out of any fun-loving teenage free spirits I might find.

1.) Eat your vegetables.

2.) Brush your teeth after every meal.

3.) Never ride a bicycle or skateboard without a helmet.

4.) Make better dietary choices, or enjoy the svelt new beer-gut body you will be wearing, Pizza Boy.

5.) One to two percent of all high-school students are INFECTED WITH HIV. Go ahead, forget wearing a condom. You a playa, right?

6.) 400,000 Americans die every year from smoking cigarettes. Go ahead, light up. You're invulnerable, right?

7.) Drunk driving? Shee-i-t, have one for the road. The cops are all sleepin'this time of night.

Feel better now?

Originally posted by LENS

I heard this was a great pick up scene for female graff groupies. Then i found out the only asian chick here is Devilush and she's taken. FUck.

I come here for the free peanuts at happy hour....oh, wait, that's my bar down the street.

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey i'm NOT a graff groupie! :(

had a freind show me this site back in 01.

this guy used to get home and check everythread in brick slayers and save the images to his comp...he did this for a good few years (from around early early 01 till like mid 02)

the same guy would have some killer pics on his comp that are all in red X land now......funny thing is now he works like 17 hour days 6 days a week and really dosent give a fuck about this place.

Archived