ok,this is for channel zero heads

Nic Thamaire

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest me IS cool

Ordered some shit off the old 7th Heaven Mailorder way back and I figured I'd give the ol URL a try.

I also spent a month checking out the threads on Brick Slayers and Metal Heads before I registered. But I think Channel Zero was what acually made me wan to register.

my original screen name is reg Aug 2000, i had started checking the site a few months before, i've been around for a minute...

at first it was purely graf that brought me here, i had actually never used the internet before, this was pretty much the first site i visited..maybe except for registering for college, which i did the same day..

the site was very intriguing, i mostly looked at and participated in the graf threads first, i remember when there were only 4 sections of the site..

channel zero was always an excellent place to kill free time while i was in school, then years later, at work..

i'm kind of a shy person, a lot of my social activites are limited to shit like writing on metal and walls and smoking weed, so this became a good place to discuss things, learn about new events and news and the like, get some humor, get mad about a favorite political issue (i'm a dork)..

and later, unbelievably, meet people.

i used to talk about graff alot, but then around post 11,000, after i had talked shit about pretty much everyone i could, i decided i was sick of talking about graff, so i started just posting here instead.

besides, 75% of graff is boring.

Originally posted by seeking

75% of graff is boring.

I do post in brick slayers as well, but only a few things actually interest me. Like seeing my flicks being put up, and my friends and crews. Other than that I fuck around in here because im so sick of the graff politics at this point and this is my 'relaxer'

well its obvious that seeking doent know what he is talking about. its about time somebody put their foot down and stop this ignorant tirade..

i do now what no other has done before..

take this seeking:mad: and this:yum: and some o' this:D and one of these:chicken: and two of whatever these mean:ballcap: :ballcap: .

now i didnt want to be so harsh but you just made me so very much so angry. hope you learned yer lesson mr. innocence

Originally posted by Nic Thamaire

Ok most of you got mad posts,crazy status like vet or unstoppable,and some of you only posted in here..At least 12oz is a graffiti portal,im just wondering how did you end up here???

i generally like to keep my mouth shut when talking about grafitti on here because people jump down youre throat about EVERYTHING. in here is a little different because people ASK for youre opinion, so its ok.

was on mIRC and was sitting on a certain graff channel and a person posted a link to a 12oz thread in brickslayers, so i looked then registerd. Spent a couple of days choppin between sections then made channel 0 my home.

I started checking this place out in 99......when it looked different.

I registered in Nov. 2001 after I bought my own computer and have had the same screen name ever since. Channel Zero is a good time-waster during the cold winter months and after-hours drunken madness. I have had some stuff posted on this site in Brick Slayers and Metal Heads by someone who must have liked my work.Thank you for your time.Now die.

I heard this was a great pick up scene for female graff groupies. Then i found out the only asian chick here is Devilush and she's taken. FUck.

I come here for the free peanuts at happy hour....oh, wait, that's my bar down the street.

Originally posted by Glik0

I do post in brick slayers as well, but only a few things actually interest me. Like seeing my flicks being put up, and my friends and crews. Other than that I fuck around in here because im so sick of the graff politics at this point and this is my 'relaxer'

true to this.

plus i like to shit talk to strangers about their personal problems.

Archived