UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

jo king-" there are runners today...oker dels kaso on electrics"

what guitars? ..or is that a new drug you take when you go jogging?

nob.....this is a uk trains ...and as we dont use coal no more trains runs on electricity...and we have the old slam dorrs and push button electric trains.....

U COCK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jo king-" there are runners today...oker dels kaso on electrics"

what guitars? ..or is that a new drug you take when you go jogging?

nob.....this is a uk trains ...and as we dont use coal no more trains runs on electricity...and we have the old slam dorrs and push button electric trains.....

There called electrostars nobby...

So what the fuck are electrics kaso?

toy dick rider. Go play with skylectrics, there electric. :love2:

Originally posted by Say What?@Dec 25 2004, 06:26 PM

isit ok 2 take fotos ov trains wile der at the platform...even tho the bloke that worked ther didnt say nefin 2 me he was givin me summm ova dodgey looks :hatred: <<

?

Far too many missions like this recently! :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

I hope you didnt get shift VICE.

Originally posted by whatson+Dec 26 2004, 12:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (whatson - Dec 26 2004, 12:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Say What?@Dec 25 2004, 06:26 PM

isit ok 2 take fotos ov trains wile der at the platform...even tho the bloke that worked ther didnt say nefin 2 me he was givin me summm ova dodgey looks :hatred:  <<

?

Far too many missions like this recently! :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

I hope you didnt get shift VICE.

[/b]

what the hell is whatson chattin about

its not illegal. ive got over a 1000 flicks (nothing compared to b0b im sure) and ive never had a problem. just wait untill they go before you snap.

in terms of train drivers - its pretty obvious why they would give you dodgy looks.

Originally posted by Say What?@Dec 26 2004, 02:55 PM

like in tube stations n over places init....

flash photography isn't allowed on tube platforms without permission.

legally there's nothing wrong with taking photos without a flash on LU propperty that's open to the public, i.e. in the stations, although the staff can sometimes be arseholes about taking flics.

i saw quite a few full color wholecars sitting in orpington today. in all i could see about 7, and there was alot of damage on the other trains, but cudnt see that well. took sum fliks but there not that gd koz there was a fuk load of trees and branches in the way. no dowt the trains will run to the buff soon. please sum1 get gd fliks!!! :king:

Originally posted by heroin dart@Dec 26 2004, 05:08 PM

i saw quite a few full color wholecars sitting in orpington today. in all i could see about 7, and there was alot of damage on the other trains, but cudnt see that well. took sum fliks but there not that gd koz there was a fuk load of trees and branches in the way. no dowt the trains will run to the buff soon. please sum1 get gd fliks!!! :king:

dpm lot

Archived