UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by pteradactyl+Dec 28 2004, 02:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pteradactyl - Dec 28 2004, 02:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sneak@Dec 28 2004, 09:41 AM

that dokeas a bit bright!

booms fresh as per usual.

his b's make me feel ill nowadays

[/b]

ha its zile your fucking wak hahaha

why bother lol posting your own pannle too you should know better than that now and if i was you id keep that pannle to my self good thing it never ran lol

Originally posted by two sly+Dec 28 2004, 12:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (two sly - Dec 28 2004, 12:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by pteradactyl@Dec 28 2004, 02:53 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-sneak@Dec 28 2004, 09:41 AM

that dokeas a bit bright!

booms fresh as per usual.

his b's make me feel ill nowadays

ha its zile your fucking wak hahaha

why bother lol posting your own pannle too you should know better than that now and if i was you id keep that pannle to my self good thing it never ran lol

[/b]

wow!

what a reaction

i should start doing this more often

at least we now know who is completely unable to recieve any kind of positive criticism.

and since when was 'panel', and i shall repeat 'panel', spelt 'pannle'??? it even takes longer to type! learn the basic skills of everyday life before you start 'gunning' people about something that is essentially pointless.

once again i apologise for not simply remarking that booms stuff is ' good as per usual'

but its good to be critical.

Originally posted by imkool@Dec 28 2004, 07:05 PM

was at bridge today didnt see any thin other than sum 2kold damage! it was bluddy freezin so i wernt there for too long

yeh from wot i saw at the bridge der was fuk all runin.

but did see the both of the buffd souteastern trains .( the ones dat swet n kaso hit )

Archived