Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
trainspotter

UK COMMUTER TRAINS

Originally posted by bruceforsyth@Nov 22 2004, 09:49 AM

maybe cos he aint got fliks and hes tellin people to look out for them

Yeah....But why dosent boom go out and get flicks?,Anyways....Today i spotted a fresh ful color door to door by Gela and Arse...Also spotted A poor waks pannel too.All spotted at bridge,Cameras at the ready!

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest sneak
Originally posted by fresh_SE+Nov 22 2004, 05:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fresh_SE - Nov 22 2004, 05:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-two sly@Nov 22 2004, 10:57 AM

chok chin boom and suet runner on desiroe today keep any eye out running down to farnham

Sorry, but what is "desiroe"? I'd like to spot those panels, as boom has some nice works :0)

Thanks dudes...

[/b]

desiro's are them new south wests. the purple ones with a red door? maybe a bit of yellow. they were ment to take over from the much loved SWT slamdoors apparntly, but that was a long time ago. dont know quite whats up now, ive caught a few and they are plush trains...

midas.jpg

doesn't look like putting it into the photobucket does enlarge it.

shame... banging panel, that dude knows how to paint. super props!

them trains above look nice. Thats the steel their on, not the dubs horribly defacing them!

Gotta get me one of them bad boys!

Originally posted by hydro2poe04+Nov 22 2004, 07:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hydro2poe04 - Nov 22 2004, 07:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-whatson@Nov 22 2004, 02:52 PM

them trains above look nice. Thats the steel their on, not the dubs horribly defacing them!

Gotta get me one of them bad boys!

safe mate!!! :hatred:

[/b]

sorry boss

:innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

2x slam door trains wiv oams, promoe and intos staines running through richmond, junction and wimbel.......

sum stains running go get ur camras and get sum fliks to post them! oh i cant wait to see these :huh2:

Originally posted by crakhead@Nov 23 2004, 10:48 PM

2x slam door trains wiv oams, promoe and intos staines running through richmond, junction and wimbel.......

sum stains running go get ur camras and get sum fliks to post them! oh i cant wait to see these :huh2:

y didnt u get flix???

Originally posted by thedrifter+Nov 23 2004, 06:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thedrifter - Nov 23 2004, 06:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-crakhead@Nov 23 2004, 10:48 PM

y didnt u get flix???

[/b]

coz i neva had a camrea man!!! :lol: if u wana see them that bad then there still running....... @wimbeldon!!!!!!!