UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by dreamy days

you should of waited abit longer....theres a nice full couler end to end rollin around bridge...lgw-gela-pal-ipos-nero....flik dat shitttttttttttt

LGW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lets get wankered!!!!!ladies gettin wet!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Mr DEStructO

seein as we seem to be spending our time indulging in a talk about fat caps. Can anyone tell me why they always drip like a mofo with montanas? does this happen with beltons as well?

I normally find myself filling with skinnys.

try different caps! :idea:

my favourite fatcaps for Monty are Rusto fats and NY fats. yeah they can seriously fuck up your index finger if you're painting for long periods, but they get the job done, with no drips...

gettin pissed off

yer that flick was taken by me...how it got on here i will neva no...sent to the people who done it only...should start bak the old crew TNO trust no one....that was a southlondonloonies.vze.com EXCLUSIVE! that person who sent it out will get sliced the stupid mug..!

Re: gettin pissed off

Originally posted by vitamin n

yer that flick was taken by me...how it got on here i will neva no...sent to the people who done it only...should start bak the old crew TNO trust no one....that was a southlondonloonies.vze.com EXCLUSIVE! that person who sent it out will get sliced the stupid mug..!

it could have been given out to anyone by the people who done it, its not as if it wouldnt have ended up on here about 5 minutes later anyway!!

amazing flick of an amazing thing though,

im particullarly feelin the pal and gela...:king:

Re: gettin pissed off

Originally posted by vitamin n

nah i really dont think you'll slice the person that sent me it.

Archived