UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

liking what i see saw mena and 3 jawn pannels today ...looked better from a distance then up close(style wise) but fair play paintings painting....oh yeh that sake aint on a new south central vitamin n the new ones have a oh so sexy interior:lick:

Originally posted by val venus

liking what i see saw mena and 3 jawn pannels today ...looked better from a distance then up close(style wise) but fair play paintings painting....oh yeh that sake aint on a new south central vitamin n the new ones have a oh so sexy interior:lick:

yeah i see the menah n co....the 3 jawns...there was only one of them that was good really..the green one...the other 2,1 was a bad oker bite and the other one was toy...but there runnin....and there gettin seen so fair play to them too....

Originally posted by Mr DEStructO

this one was running from victoria yesterday with sum fresh VICE GELA shit, anyone else catch em?

PS how do you post small fliks! [/b]

You have to modify the size in a photo program, like photoshop, you can adjust brightness and contrast as well.

So why not use a fat cap?

seein as we seem to be spending our time indulging in a talk about fat caps. Can anyone tell me why they always drip like a mofo with montanas? does this happen with beltons as well?

I normally find myself filling with skinnys.

Originally posted by Mr DEStructO

seein as we seem to be spending our time indulging in a talk about fat caps. Can anyone tell me why they always drip like a mofo with montanas? does this happen with beltons as well?

I normally find myself filling with skinnys.

its because montana is such high pressured...i often find wen i put a fatty on a montana it drips out the sides...not good wen ur paintin with no glovers on...or paintin in the winter it kills ur hands!!,you know that i fill with skinnys....i just find it easier..

this is the way i see it- if you want to do something quick and fairly simple use a fat cap. admittedly not ideal when using coversall but it all depends on your outline anyway. but if you take a bit of time use skinnys but its all about a middle ground between too thin and too fat thats why i think perfect dub is banana cap outline fat cap fill banana second outline and skinny cap forcefield. also you can fill well with a skinny by doing it new york style very quickly in a kind of dusty style-snore's old chromes use this technique

Archived