the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

don't trip freak. i have the habit of doing the first and second letter and then abandoning it all together. anyone who's done an exchange with me knows how long it takes me to finish some shit. i should just write a 2 letter word and do it up big like a bawse.

does anyone even say "like a bawse" anymore? whatever. im always late to these fucking things. im bringing that shit back though.

Love that one tesker!

Alts that character is mad. not to mention the way the backround swirl envolves from the flower.

Mek? (dj scratch) oh oh off the chain!!!

Freak patience is a virtue. Not to metion the piece is fine, i dont like the messy colouring though.

afterwards: second page you posted is hot.

The girl in the pink ass looks like the one out of the film "kick ass" and she does have a kick ass. mmmmmmmmmmmmm

azteza always loved that kind of grimey feel to your pieces.

Humr: like i said. Love the h on the first one!

desiphie; your shit floooooooooooooooowwwwwws.

Piece for the battle that does is hosting. For dare! had only 1 day to meet the deadline.

daa55017.jpg

IOKA, nice to see you spreadin your letters out a little more cos your style is killer, especially that char from a while back, the skull head diamond eyes one. AZTEKA, always a fan. MEK, TESK, i hate you lol. Lots of correctness on this page. Messin with simples and only using pen.

0142_by_n30n_b0n35-d4ukhni.jpg

0143_by_n30n_b0n35-d4ukhtr.jpg

Always worth practicing simples.

Also huge props to MEK for helpin me with my throw a while back.