the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
IMG_20110404_143243.jpg

dope!

meks, got some crazy style aswell!

tryin to get there myself.

Especially EazOne is the writer thats on top of my list of inspirations, tryin to go towards that style.

my stuff isnt close to any in here.

having a hard time trying to figure out fills and background and shit. well well heres mine anyway

tell if I should post in toy thread.

IMG_0647.jpg.2ab790582722081a5d633cb11e8b2bb0.jpg

Decyferon..

Mate Really Diggin that outline, looks a little looser than a few of your outlines, which are dope in there own right.

You got some funk here B..

pZ..

cypresspillz, that outline has flavour man, truly has so much, flow, bounce, real slick man, real flavour, I love the C, and the R at the end, fresh!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps dope stuff in here, phenom, liking your outline..

nice one..

Page One, Like the good Advice you been giving here, Dont take anything to heart. You can see that you have good promise, with your letters just take it all back, stript everything down, and practice as much has you can B..

if you seen style wars, clock the straight letter style that skeme was speaking about with his, "All you see is crime in the city" rocking silver window down train.

Thats a perfect train for the letters, Some times I think a straight letter style can rock harder, than some Wild styles.

I'm not saying Bite Skeme, But focus on the style, Dondi too rocked some of the finest trains ever, using straight letters with his children of the grave series.

If you can master simple straight letters, it will open the door for many other styles. good styles and letters have there foundation in simple letters, trust me.

One more little thing, most of us where the same when we begun, was the pressure and urge to jump into wilder letters, before we even found our first steps with practising straight styles.

Some just seem to miss the grounding in practising good solid letters, and it shows in there unreadable wildstyles that looks good, but when you check they contain weak letters, thinking that as long as its unreadable it dont matter.

things wont happen over night but bare with it and before long you'll be doing some nice letters..

nice one..all the best...

i know everyone always says the internet ruined graffiti...

but if it gives toys a chance to post up here and get critiqued, and if theyre not ignorant and actually learn from the advice theyre given, that shit is much better than dudes rollin out and crushing everything with wack shit just to get a name up.

there are a few kids where i live that could benefit from a good two years in the toy sketch thread, yet decide to go out and paint everything with their shitty tags and throws.

i cant help thinking that if these same kids stick with it long enough, and actually improve, theyll regret every good spot they tarnished with their wack letters strictly to get up.

jus sayin...

dope!

meks, got some crazy style aswell!

tryin to get there myself.

Especially EazOne is the writer thats on top of my list of inspirations, tryin to go towards that style.

my stuff isnt close to any in here.

having a hard time trying to figure out fills and background and shit. well well heres mine anyway

tell if I should post in toy thread.

Eaz has been a big inspriation for me aswell.. its been said before, dont worry about fills and colours yet..just focus on letters and the rest will come!

I didn't want to cause it makes mine look shitty but here it goes....shittin on me hard!

198002_141641229238702_100001784763241_248626_2887065_n.jpg

195973_142030345866457_100001784763241_250602_4065276_n.jpg

If i remember I'll post pics of them painted too.

damn! glad i didnt miss this. i like urs better, mek.. but i could be just biased.. but phers is still dop! paints some crazy wildstyles!

Much appreciated, before those sketches I had a good 7 year lack of artistic ability span...hence the screen name...but I've never lost love for my 1st and only true love.

This is a couple years old too...for my homie REKER

5545235760_bcaa94d708_z.jpg

i like the fluid look on this,yeaz.. nice shapes and letters.