the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Nice one man, really feeling that H!!

I'm out of town doing the Xmas thang right now, will get yours up as soon as I get back home.

thanks man, it kinda fell off after the H haha. im not good with the hn combo tbh. no problem btw, im probably gonna be busy in the next week or two so its no rush.

Going to risk upsetting more folk and suggest that Chiro might want to hit the toy thread for some practice as well.

Not trying to be a tool here but the general standard in letter structure, balance, colour choice, GENERAL TIDINESS AND PRESENTATION, fill and a bunch of other aspects need to be respected a bit more in this thread. It's called the "New sketch thread" as there was an older one that was lost in the meltdown.

Simple stuff has to be 100% squared away here, stuff such as uniform bar width unless there is a deliberate flow to a letter should be observed. Highlights can't be just chucked in, they have to be placed to actually look like there is light bouncing off a physical shape (or an artistic interpretation of that idea) rather than applied simply to tick a box. Pieces have to be designed for intrinsic reasons not as following a formula.

I don't mean to get all formal or even artsy here, but I reckon there should be a basic standard of what we see in this thread based on an aspiration to hit heights, not to simply be viewed.

About 5% of my sketches ever hit this thread simply because I don't think they make the grade. It's my suggestion that others also use a stricter criteria for posting items in here.

Just my 2c, not my intention to cause any tears or Umads with this.

• Like 1

ddjlhc.jpg

2i7wg1c.jpg

Does everyone just try to rock this name at one point ? I know it's hard to come up with am original name, but damn, I've seen way too many try to use this one.

And perts, that last one is fire. We should rock another exchange when I get my Internet hooked back up.

Aw Yeah the usual peeps still killin sh..

Stay stompin em Boyz!!

Good to be back enjoying the heat from these pages.

Winter sucks.

Quik Freestyle on scrap paper,

Done on vacation time.

400249944.jpg[/img]

Here's a couple more done for this guy out in berkshires.

I like em,but not 100% They're a little off balance.

400249942.jpg[/img]