the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
the hell?

does this style have a name??

Yes I believe it's called the "generic L.A grime" it's been largely popular through out California and suburban America for the past 7 years. Made popular by augor during the early 90's it has spawned hundreds of copy cats. Most have failed to pull it off and those who try tend to give up after 6 weeks of failure and no progression, as Robin hood is no doubtably doomed to do.

For more information see http://www.iBite.com/ihavenostyle

• Like 1

Why? Because it doesn't have a 3d?

No, because it doesn't have a style that is reminiscent of the funk/hip hop/whatever style that is usually found in graf (I sometimes thing the same concerning some of the stuff that Augor and Reyes put out. another example would be whats in the sketch to wall thread, the guy that writes phoe, or something).

Put it this way, I think it would be more at home on the cover of a Slipknot album than a Hip hip album.

That's just my call though. Doesn't make anything right or wrong, just makes it my call, that's all.

thats because you're an old fart who was born in the 60's and has a warped sense of graffiti because of all the alzheimers and years of drug use finally catching up with you..LOLJKDON'TNEGMEBRO.

graff is graff, i don't care if he spends his days drawing dick throwies everywhere, as long as he's getting up thats all that counts to me.

someone find that dick throwie pic. the one over the cope piece or whatever.

No, because it doesn't have a style that is reminiscent of the funk/hip hop/whatever style that is usually found in graf (I sometimes thing the same concerning some of the stuff that Augor and Reyes put out. another example would be whats in the sketch to wall thread, the guy that writes phoe, or something).

Put it this way, I think it would be more at home on the cover of a Slipknot album than a Hip hip album.

That's just my call though. Doesn't make anything right or wrong, just makes it my call, that's all.

well your call sucks. and youre obviously not a real legit writer, or a educated human being. graffiti is self inspired, it can be influenced by just about anything around you, and has no limit. you can do it anyway you want. why not like this? im sure if he used some other style than what he created it would be considered biting. am i wrong? hes original. somethin im guessing your not, or you wouldnt have even said anything. and not all graffiti has to have 3d. look at the european shit, they have fuckin double outlines and no 3d a good amount of the time. graffiti is graffiti dude sorry. and why question real people out doin real things. its one thing to be ignorant. another to be just plain stupid. not sayin youre stupid, just everything you said.

Photo_00020.jpg[/img]

guess this aint graffiti either. its aint funky and hiphop like.