the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Plaid Fill-ins

That Eon stuff is hot man keep posting more!

This page is looking nice, I've been liking this thread a lot more with all the variety lately..keep it funky

2wex8bc.jpg

Good constructive crits zennegen, it's nice to know we have a burner like you looking out for us... Oh wait, you never post your own stuff...

would you rather i say you're a fucking toy and you should go kill yourself? it can turn that way real quick.. personally, i give a fuck less what most of you think of my shit, that's why i don't really care for posting it. i give props where they're deserved and criticism when it's needed. don't be a baby.

ALSO, get your 'good constructive criticism' in the toy thread.

Guest Plaid Fill-ins

no one is gona take your criticism if you arent even confident enough to post your own work man.., but regardless this thread is about flicks..

Speaking of which bump all that EIDO stuff and this page.

would you rather i say you're a fucking toy and you should go kill yourself? it can turn that way real quick.. personally, i give a fuck less what most of you think of my shit, that's why i don't really care for posting it. i give props where they're deserved and criticism when it's needed. don't be a baby.

ALSO, get your 'good constructive criticism' in the toy thread.

:lol:

That was a nice sketch man wtf are you on?