the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

onescnd,

who, and where? i looked for this usps thread but didnt find it.

let me know and i'll handle it.

acidbathtoyattitudeoner,

i told you on the off chance that you were someone who understood the meaning of the word respect, and might appreciate some guidance. however since you obviously are not, i won't care anymore. i will however find humor in the fact that with an attitude like yours, you will NEVER get any respect, and will get crossed out and dissed by every single knowledgeable writer in your area (if you should actually decide to paint on walls, instead of paper that is).

good day to you, sir.

Originally posted by mrhand

Here's just my take on it - you dont have to follow any of my suggestions or anything... Having the 3D overlap letters in certain places makes everything look really strange, like each letter is in a different point in space, but doesnt want to be. Personally I wouldnt overlap letters too much either, mainly the SO is bothering me. The negative space between the letters just isnt working. You probably dont need all the extra lines flowing off into space either, such as on the P and H... Also O's dont have lines coming out of them.

In this piece, the long leg of the L makes the LOR part of the piece seem seperated from the rest. The negative space between the R and A looks uncomfortable, instead of adding lines to the R that dont make sense to what an R looks like, reshape the letters so the negative space flows better. The arrow on the I looks funny since you have no other arrows. The first stem of the N looks too short, it could easily be extend and take up the space of the arrow on the I. The bars coming out of the E dont really make any sense. If you really want these extra swooping lines, why not make them extra shapes? No reason to mess up the letters...

not sure i will heed the advice, but its finally nice to see a ninja droppin me or anyone advice that isnt "you fuckin suck you toy"

camS, you needa post more sketches your shit is dope

Re: Re: Re: it is i acidbathoner..

Originally posted by ACIDBATHONER

that piece doesnt say acidbath and i have never wrote acidbathoner..look again its spelled out for ya,at the top...

....whatever dude. i fucking read what your piece said... i never said u wrote anything i was talkingabout myself refering to your sign in name: ACIDBATHONER.....

so no im not gonna look again..:dazed: me eyes hurt