INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

alright i put that shit in a wood craft after i thinned it to about a milk consitency,went out popped a few taggs around my neighborhood,shits dope got drips and like i said shits super opaque,if you can get ahold of some of this i would,,,if you really wanna know more about this stuff go to nazdar.com

:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

IF ANY OF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE GENTIAN IM BASED IN THE USA I CAN GET YOU TWO GRAMS FOR 5 BUCKS THATS TWO MOPS WORTH OR SO MAYBE MORE DEPENDING ON HOW POTENT YOU LIKE IT. YES YOU CAN AD TO MUCH. THIS STUFF WORKS GREAT I TAGGED A METAL STORE FRONT AND THE PEOPLE SCRUBBED FOR 4 HOURS BEFORE REALLY MAKING A DENT AND MY TAG IS STILL GHOSTING.

IM REAL ABOUT THIS SHIT YOU CAN CONTACT ME @ SPOTROCKR@AOL.COM

ALL SEATTLE HEADS I CURRENTLY HAVE SOME AVAILABLE IN YOUR AREA! CONTACT ME FOR INFO!

P.S. MY GENTIAN IS THE POWDER NOT ANY STUPID SOLUTION THIS IS THE REAL DEAL!!!! ADD THE BOOST TO YOUR INK TODAY CONTACT ME FOR INFO.

whats crackin lads..

ive read a fair bit of this thread.

but has anyone tried pantone, or copic refill inks in a mix?

I scammed some today, thinking i can put them to good use...

Oh yeah, and what exactly is the fish proddy that meth blue is in?

also if anyone in AUS here knows where i can get some meth blue, or pp, besides a fucking school science lab... much appreciated..

Here's my experience with Copic inks: I've only used it on stickers, along with Marsh. While the Copic faded away and didn't last, the Marsh is still visible on some stickers I put up probably 2/3 a year ago, and they've been through rain, snow, sun, all that shit. So I'm betting that Copic ink is nothing good straight up on a wall. Leave that shit for sketches.

The fish product that has MB is worthless - it's liquid, so it only contains a small amount of MB. In all cases, you want the crystals / powder.

yayyy finally got ym garvey violet and my pilot blck in the mial today. i'm gonna try this mix out tomorrow:

garvey violet xt-70

bit of otr htb black

pilot black

pink highlighter

dot 3

i'l see if it works, hopin to get a kind of pink shine with the highlighter, might be worthless.

K i went on a rack run today cause im a poor ass mother fucker, my mission was to get some Aluminum rusto and brake fluid, so when i went into the store i was lookin around and found the brake fluid first and found out that they make DOT4 which is even more corrosive than Dot3....just thought id share

"Two other important things about brake fluid: DOT3 and DOT4 eat paint, so don't spill it on your car. Also, none of the different types of brake fluid should be mixed. They can react badly with each other and corrode your brake system. "

- http://auto.howstuffworks.com/question451.htm

Dudes right, DOT4 eats through paint just like DOT3.

And no, that shit won't eat your mop, we've been through this before...

I saw this post and ordered some garvey and marsh off www.artprimo.com

now i dont know how much to mix. i bought black marsh should i have gotten white?

what are the perportions that i mix the garvey an marsh tgrade ink together. like should it be mostly marsh.

thanks for any help you can offer.

Originally posted by ARCEL@Sep 25 2004, 05:33 AM

Originally posted by test

it depends on what solvent the ink is based on. marsh and pilot ink should mix with paint. to mix alcohol based ink with paint, you have to add acetone. you can just test a little of both in a container to see if they mix. you can find out for yourself about the kiwi stuff by wiping some on something, then washing it off when it dries. you can put leather dye in a mop, and maybe mix it with ink or paint. i've been told omega ink sucks, and i believe it. don't get stuff from that site, get it from www.bombingscience.com or www.urbandesignz.com, or www.artprimo.com. if you want staining power order violet garvey ink and marsh or pilot, mix a little bit into the garvey.

i just noticed there is oil based leather dye by fiebings and since reg fiebings is coo...seeing if anyone used the oil based and if it was better or had any specific properties. Since oil based is good in bucket paint maybe it is good in that shit too. I'd try it my self but i cant get it here and i saw it over the inter...

Originally posted by SterOne@Oct 12 2004, 11:52 PM

i was wonderin if anyone else has ever used screen printing ink before,,,,i came up on a bucket of some ultra blue and a gallon of thinner,shits super opaque, never used it yet so im not sure on the permanacy of it but holla if youve used this shit

i used to screen print, the ink is too thick and putting thinner in it wont really do too much, plus that shit needs to go through a dryer to dry completely. its a lost cause kid.