INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Griffin and paint

i got some Griffin the other day, i had never used it before. i put it in a woodcraft/otr style marker with a felt tip, and it didn't flow. i put some in a mop, sprayed some wal-mart flat black in a cup, and put it in too, for opacity and consistency. the griffin and paint made semi-solid black goop on the bottom of the container, i assume the goop was from the paint. also it made a smell like vinegar when mixed. the mix is semi- opaque and doesn't drip like griffin alone would. if i get some acetone i'll put some in the mix, which would help the different solvents mix in theory. also, it makes a slight but visible stain on what i think is textured stainless steel.

i have been fuckn around with ink for a while expariment and changing and cleaning and i have made a really fuckn awsomemink and it stains and burns and dripos and its think(think and drips) its amazing its violet silver with and orange iner color. so its like this when you use it it drips silver, on the sides of your line its violet and the inside its orange hella wack colors but the result is amazing! :love2:

Originally posted by DankRoller@Nov 5 2004, 03:18 PM

i have been fuckn around with ink for a while expariment and changing and cleaning and i have made a really fuckn awsomemink and it stains and burns and dripos and its think(think and drips) its amazing its violet silver with and orange iner color. so its like this when you use it it drips silver, on the sides of your line its violet and the inside its orange hella wack colors but the result is amazing! :love2:

nope.

Originally posted by chumbawumba+Nov 5 2004, 10:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chumbawumba - Nov 5 2004, 10:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DankRoller@Nov 5 2004, 03:18 PM

i have been fuckn around with ink for a while expariment and changing and cleaning and i have made a really fuckn awsomemink and it stains and burns and dripos and its think(think and drips) its amazing its violet silver with and orange iner color. so its like this when you use it it drips silver, on the sides of your line its violet and the inside its orange hella wack colors but the result is amazing!  :love2:

nope.

[/b]

yo chumba i ve been reading most of the post on here and you've asked alot of damn quetsions and when some one ask you some thing your gonna dick them out. thats PUSSY

well that really cool ink i made shitted out its like a poop color with drips and it fucked my nip to hell.....fix the recipie if you want

silver alunimum rusto done up like krink

gravey violet price marking ink from cosco

orange OTR paint thined

its not that good now but for the first 4 tags it was ideal

Originally posted by ol Derty Bagstard@Nov 6 2004, 04:45 PM

i made some ink by mixing(not boiling) Nero black 250ml, Pilot ink 60 ml, griffin black 75 ml, and about 200ml dot 3 brake fluid. the problem is that the ink wont dry, and can be wiped off easily. any ideas on what i did wrong and how to fix this problem would be apreciated .

Too much Nero and Brake fluid. Both slow down the drying times.

Anybody work with Latex paints? I got me some latex aluminum and was gonna mix it with thinner and throw it in a mop..is this just a waste of paint, and should just get some oil based silver? Id anybodys got any experience with the latex and oil based paints in mops, id apprieciate some info. And yes, it probably was asked before, but i couldnt find it in the search. shit.

Originally posted by Chance Em Redy@Nov 10 2004, 07:43 AM

Yeah awhile ago i tried to test mix the latex stuff with thinner. The shit just swooshed over the paint blob in the dish. So water huh? I already got some oil based paint all ready, but i thought it would be a waste to just toss out the latex. Might as well use it up.

Thanks for the info.

Peace.

word, bust out some rollers.