INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

^^don't get it twisted.

I put paint in lots of different markers.

"Paint Markers" for instant.

Kiwi is a brand, not a style of marker/mop.

Don't diss people that get shit incorrect with more shit that is incorrect.

Actually... Don't dis people at all, cause you are terrible at it.

I still want flix of all the shit you been lying about from last year.

Leave people alone if you aren't gonna help em out, because you look like a fool when you try and school people.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yo, this is an "Ink Recipe" Thread, not a bitch out someone because they don't know whats what thread. People make mistakes when they are ignorant on a subject, no need to bitch someone out on it. Like me, I never used break fluid in my shit and made some comments that I only heard of (The the Dot 3 corrodes) I didn't know, I only heard and someone corrected me. Fuck it, it happens. Post more recipes and or flicks and less bullshit.

HEY ASS WHIPE IT WASNT ME WHO POSTED THOSE BUFF TEST FLIX SO PLEASE LEAVE ME AND MY PRODUCTS OUT OF YOUR RETARDED RANTS ALL THE BUFF FLIX I SHOW ARE ON TRAINS THEY WERE NOT BUFFED BY ME OR ANY OF MY FRIENDS THEY WERE BUFFED BY MTA EMPLOYEES DOING THERE JOBS!

THANK YOU AND GOOD DAY!

If you read my post you spastic fuck you would have seen that it's not a personal attack on you. It was aimed at the people who think that the buff test photos are the be all to end all.

If you believe in the 'buffability' of your product you would have agreed with what I had said and urged people to buy your product and test it. If you were smart you would have done it, because more cash for you.

Cry me a river.

i put some ghetto krink in a bingo dabber and went to test it out and it flowed fine but a little runny and i came back to see how it dried and that shit was like blown off by the wind. I think i put too much thinner in it. I was just about 30 minutes so nobody messed with it. Also does anybody know what to add to OIL paints to make it into oil based bucket cuz i just got like $3,000 in oil paints and i could use some help. If someone willing to take some off my hands for experimenting purposes ill be glade just give me the price of shipping just pm me.

i put some ghetto krink in a bingo dabber and went to test it out and it flowed fine but a little runny and i came back to see how it dried and that shit was like blown off by the wind. I think i put too much thinner in it. I was just about 30 minutes so nobody messed with it. Also does anybody know what to add to OIL paints to make it into oil based bucket cuz i just got like $3,000 in oil paints and i could use some help. If someone willing to take some off my hands for experimenting purposes ill be glade just give me the price of shipping just pm me.

Half your message makes absolutely no sense, none whatsoever. What the fuck kind of paint were you using in your mop? Watercolors?

Try this;

Mix 2 parts oil paint to 1 part thinner, toss a marble or ball bearing into your dauber or mop and fill 'er up with your home brew. That should be good to go.

You're welcome, i'm "glade," to help.

P.S. For the record, if you assholes took the time to read the VERY FIRST PAGE of this thread you would have known that, and that goes for you too, you lazy bum.

P.P.S. Don't give your paint away stupid, keep it and experiment with it yourself. Even if you have to use a tiny little brush to apply it, at least you're doing something. Which is way more than all the people that sit around and just talk about doing it.

alright thanks. These oils are soo fukin messy though. Once i tried thining them with boilde linseed oil and mineral spirits and that shit did not flow. The colors were endless with this mixture but it was all bubbly* and frothy and shit. Ima try just straight mineral sirits then. Then ima try some turpentine (white spirits)

The reason people buy OINK DED OTR KRINK Etc.. is because they're too sad and lame to make their own shit.

Like I said, look at how to make KRINK, that's considered an "INK"

Paint + Mineralspirits in a marker = Ink.. the end.

Paint goes in Kiwis? I believe some of those pics for DED were done with MOPS?

Man and you guys say I don't know anything. Maybe if you all stopped believing what people say on threads and did research ya'll wouldn't look so retarded.

You can't say a definition is wrong if it's in the dictionary. The end.

No More Arguing About This Shit.

You know, it's ignorant over-simplifications like this that really piss me off. How can you be so stupid as to drop a formulae like that? While only looking at half the picture, You made several points without actually backing any of them up. For instance;

Paint + Mineralspirits in a marker = Ink.. the end.

You can't say a definition is wrong if it's in the dictionary. The end.

Alright, fine let's play around with a dictionary then, so here's the definition of "ink," that i found;

American Heritage Dictionary -

ink (ĭngk) n.

A pigmented liquid or paste used especially for writing or printing.

For the sake of argument i've narrowed that down to a definition that applies to our purposes.

Wait, what about the definition for "paint?"

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)

paint [peynt] noun

1. a substance composed of solid coloring matter suspended in a liquid medium and applied as a protective or decorative coating to various surfaces, or to canvas or other materials in producing a work of art.

Now, straight from the wikipedia article;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paint_thinner

A paint thinner is a solvent used to thin oil-based paints, or as a cleaning agent.

So, correct me if i'm wrong but you're saying that a substance composed of solid coloring matter suspended in a liquid medium COMBINED WITH a solvent used to thin oil-based substances composed of solid coloring matter suspended in a liquid medium, or as a cleaning agent creates a pigmented liquid or paste used especially for writing or printing?

That almost makes sense. Except, as (oink)3 pointed out;

bucket paint and mineral spirits might be fluid, but it will not be viscous, nor will it work for printing. maybe writing, but not both.

We've also looked at a total of 3 definitions now. If this magical combination turns paint to ink then why haven't they mentioned it in any of the definitions?

Maybe you're wrong?

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)

wrong [rawng, rong] adjective

2. deviating from truth or fact; erroneous: a wrong answer.

Yeah dude, you're wrong.

Besides, KRInk is straight-up magic, not ink.

The end.

I just read the best thing ever for paint i think. Well since this forum was closed for the 3000000 post or whatever i was looking at stencil revolution for some ink shit. I came across some guy who said that the brake fluid dot 3 shit actually thins the paint. When I made some shit a long time ago it was the shit and the best consistency and that shit was opaque but i couldnt figure out why and its because i added brake fluid. BRAKE FLUID is the shit and in m opinion is a key ingredient so you can have thin paint without sacrificing for opacity.

Does artprimo have fast shipping?

Oh yeah the best place for caps for me is http//:http://www.prideandhonour.com they also have a flat rate of 2.50 for shipping and its the fastest shipping i have gotten yet about 8 days for me.

the first ink recipe i did was pretty good. the ingredients were a tic tac,some proactive face toner,some whiskey, diamond shoe polish,hand stamp ink......afterwards i boilt it for about 3 min until every thing was melted and fluid like then i let it sit for about 2 hours.later i added brake fluid and silver paint and mixed it . i boild it once again and added some more shoe polish.and there u goooooooo the shit smells wild but gets the job done :D :D

if someone does make this shit at home try to use a small heat source because the shit might catch fire . have fun

ay jus wanna give props to DED. i went out and did some work today and got good results. i got drips w/o even having to press down on the marker. i put it in a uhu makrer but it leaks out when its put in the wrong position. so i need to find another one that works great with DED, again PROPS TO DED for the good ink

its a big clear pill filled with cod-liver oil...or better known as fish fat.the shit stinks.

but theres a bunch of ink recipes where the shit is needed

has anyone heard of "the fish pill", supposed to toss it in the ink, know what the hell it is??