INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

If you go to most department stores they have this automotive hand cleaner that smells like orange and comes with ground pumice in it. It's super thick shit, and some of it you can use without needing water as long as you can wipe it off. Works on just about everything and most of the kinds made also moisturize your skin at the same time.

I haven't had any for a while now but I used to use it when I was working on a car or painting for work and it always took everything off easily as fuck.

If you go to most department stores they have this automotive hand cleaner that smells like orange and comes with ground pumice in it. It's super thick shit, and some of it you can use without needing water as long as you can wipe it off. Works on just about everything and most of the kinds made also moisturize your skin at the same time.

I haven't had any for a while now but I used to use it when I was working on a car or painting for work and it always took everything off easily as fuck.

That shit is great for taking stains off your hands.

and it smells great too.

cant remember what its called,but i remember that it has a turtle logo or something like that.

yeah, i kinda figured it wasn't good so ive been leaning away from that.

paint is easy, but ink can really sink in and take a while to get out.

Stop leaning, and quit using it. Seriously, using paint thinner as hand soap is not a good idea. Sure it'll remove the ink, but it will also remove your skin...

If you're using ink, the one thing that will always make removal easier is using the same base as the ink. For example, if you're using an alcohol based homemade pen ink, then rubbing alcohol should be the first thing you turn to in order to get it off. Then use soap and water.

There's a reason on the first 10 pages of this thread, as well as page after page after that, people have been saying stop talking about etch. It's an extremely destructive tool, so it brings heat to this website and this thread.

On behalf of the people that run this forum and the users that are trying to respect it, please stop talking about etch. Use PM between yourselves.

Stop leaning, and quit using it. Seriously, using paint thinner as hand soap is not a good idea. Sure it'll remove the ink, but it will also remove your skin...

If you're using ink, the one thing that will always make removal easier is using the same base as the ink. For example, if you're using an alcohol based homemade pen ink, then rubbing alcohol should be the first thing you turn to in order to get it off. Then use soap and water.

thanks man.

my hands would get really raw so i cut it out a while ago.

good information

i made some really dope ink.

i took this dark, extremely thick sludge shit that i got when i mixed violet oink ink, witches brew and the alchemy powder and thinned it to like nothing with a lot of goof off paint remover.

boiled it off until i got a nice consistency, and now it's opaque, dark black with the perfect amount of drips.

i made some really dope ink.

i took this dark, extremely thick sludge shit that i got when i mixed violet oink ink, witches brew and the alchemy powder and thinned it to like nothing with a lot of goof off paint remover.

boiled it off until i got a nice consistency, and now it's opaque, dark black with the perfect amount of drips.

Some of my most favorite inks I've ever used have been the result of mixing ink leftovers or mixtures of failed/used recipes. Sounds dope

yo yo yo buck buck buck bullet

this is my like 2st best post

i only really get on thist spot

fuck al you haters that want to make a fool out of me

i been painting for a deacaen + if you want to hate on that i get drunk and try to type kiss my cock

so any way i by a ink junkie i love to get tags so when i look her or ask same thing

witch i wiull not be doing any more fuck you ho,s

'

i know what i am talkng about

i only make my own ink

and steal the rest

never use paint to make ink if its not oil based 3 dot and thiner

is all you need

if it s ink like in a pen be careful

thais place has no good tagers on it but maybe afew

kiss my chocolate starfish you whores

no been to jail like 3 times for it do not give no fuck for the fame

just the act of it