INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah the fluoride molecules seep into your skin and react with the calcium in your blood stream to cause cardiac arrest, with as little as pouring it on your hand, spilling it on your legs, etc.. If you go to the hospital with HFA burns, they will amputate whatever limb is burned, to prevent system toxicity/heart attacks/burning out your veins from the inside.

It's just NOT worth it. A rock is good enough.

Yeah I'm pretty sure that they don't put the warnings on the shit just to fuck with you guys... It's there for a reason and thinking that the warning is an exaggeration is stupid as fuck.

That's why people still get fucked up by shit that HAS a warning label on it - they don't read it or they just say its not true. Then you'll go and blame it on the PRODUCT and not yourself when you go and spill it on yourself.

And like 'oh noe!' said... It's just not worth it. Get a fucking rock and you can do the same shit but without risking death. If that's not common sense to you then you're a fucking idiot and you're making the rest of the writers out there (who actually USE their brains) look bad.

werd niggas is crazy up in here

hanging of the side of a bridge will result in death

be out at night in the hood u can catch a stray bullet

run into some graffiti hating cops that will bash your head open

and u scared of using etch

get macked by a humped freight

third rail on a rainy night

vigilante wannabes (no lie i was shot by some redneck fucks for graffin)

gangbangers protecting their turf. (seen a dude and his girl get beat for trying to cover their shit)

hit by bus

hit by push lawnmower

take one through the head by quarter-inch sized meteorite falling from space

slip on hobo shit and crack your head open

catch aids from said hobo shit

etch bath NO

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: be careful KIDS

lol im not in deutschland right now im in PA in the US and 2 there may not be rednecks in germany but there are german-speaking rednecks 1. skinheads 2. the pennsylvania dutch. trust me listen to them speak german then listen to me speak german and tell me if theyre rednecks