INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I hate and love oink. In the right marker it's dope but I used my oink widebody clear mop with a woven fiber nib and the ink fuckin gushes out like way too much. It's so thin when I was tagging the wind blew and my drips went sideways. Oink is good if u can regulate it. I think it needs to be a lil thicker

I hate and love oink. In the right marker it's dope but I used my oink widebody clear mop with a woven fiber nib and the ink fuckin gushes out like way too much. It's so thin when I was tagging the wind blew and my drips went sideways. Oink is good if u can regulate it. I think it needs to be a lil thicker

U should change the marker you're using it with.. Easiest way to solve the problem.

The ink I'm making.. I'll be able to field test it tomm.. Gonna try out a metallic black finish to see what happens.

I never refilled markers like magnums does the cotton just absorb the ink basically? Always seemed like it wouldn't work well. I put my oink in Pentel markathons prolly my favorite non graph brand marker. Too bad they're not sold in stores anymore...uni paint markers? And ya them zig poster markers

I don't think the paints color will have much bearing on how well it flows, but the density definitely would.

I emptied out and cleaned one of those shitty sharpie paints and I'm going to try refilling it tonight

Should I fill it with thinned paint

CRO.. thin it down a little if you don't it will be all pasty and won't work right.

its there for people who do pottery and shit man.

all etch bath will do is:

look fucking awful

fuck up the game for everyone around you

really fucking hurt the business that you're writing on.

it's not like paint, and a lot of smaller businesses especially just cant fucking afford the six grand to get their windows replaced.