INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

Why would you wanna make paint? Anything paintwise you need can be bought as paint...it's not like you're gonna save money, plus you'd have to spend plenty of time sitting there experimenting for whatever mixtures, thicknesses and w/e you want. Paint is very mixable with other paints, alot of people mix paints.

One quick question is, I thought I read once somewhere some store had garvey but you had to ask for it? Is this BS, do you gotta order online?

I heard that too, and from what i remember i read that you could get it from Costco if you asked. I also think its BS, but Ive never personally went there and asked.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i want to do some homemde oil based paint,i know that i need linseed oil and pigment but what im supposed to use for base,linseed are use to make the pigment sty on top of the mix and dont stick to the botom of the conatiners but what i should use as a base?

kill yourself.

i mean... i reallyt know the recipe, but im fucked up one so many things right now it would make your head spin....

and inm bout to go wtrite my name instead of talkin on the net, so yeah.....

kil yourselfr, or fuck yourself, i do0njt care.

fuck it all..

woooooow ummmmm.... *silence*

i dont remember typing that at all.

here is how you make your own oil paint.

linseed oil, xylene and synthetic powder form pigment, a grinder shaped knob of glass and a glass sheet to pulverize the mix on.

throw it all together, and ALOT of grinding/mixing later, you have wonderful oil paint.

how do you turn spray paint into a mopworthy mix?

this is a great recipe for a good black..

rustoleum flat black can paint, mixed half and half with rustoleum flat black bucket paint.

also, colorplace silver mixed half and half with rusto bucket silver.

• Like 1

Don't use quickcolor,shit will constantly build up pressure inside your marker.

make sure you shake it aloty in a bottle or something and keep releasing the pressure. what i do is set it outside for about an hour in the direct sun with the top off. it even thickens the paint up a little bit.

to drain the cans here is what i do....

line up like 4 cans on their caps so that they are upside down. put them up against a wall so you can put a brick or a cinder block on top of them. this will drain all the gas without fuckin you up from the cloud it would shroud you in if you wre doing it manually.

once the pressure is out, shake them up real good and repeat. after that, pop a hole with an ice pick on both sides of the top of the can and pour out of one hole.

the second hole is so that the paint comes out in an even stream and doesnt get everywhere.

put the spray paint in a bottle? Is there a step missing ther?

you can also use a needle cap and spray into a long bottle (the 750ml vodka bottle size is perfect. just watch for fumes.

make sure thebottle is HDPE rated or better.

not mine but a nice stain for to die for,

looks like somebody got photoshop and just used the feathered brush with the sponge tool or "color dodging"

nice try though.

the pic is a fake. check the file properties and the image headers under it.

it is photoshopped.

and PHC i know you said ti wasnt yours, but shame on you...