INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

what thinner are you using?

nothing lol, you know that rusto aluminum in those mini 3.99 buckets well i found that they absolutely flow great like grog through a mini mop, but the problem is drying time because its paint :P

so yea any suggestions?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

first of all, thats not ink, its paint.

second of all, its going to take a while to dry. because its paint. now, there is one thing that will make it dry faster, but most people dont know about it. so im not going to tell you.

use ink.

first of all, thats not ink, its paint.

second of all, its going to take a while to dry. because its paint. now, there is one thing that will make it dry faster, but most people dont know about it. so im not going to tell you.

use ink.

:rolleyes: wow thanks

uhhh you kinda asked a dumb question and even answered your dumb question in the same post.

i need it to dry faster, and i wanna know the ingredient to make it dry faster. can you tell me it?:rolleyes: \

thanks

i have my own chem. stainer that i was gunna put out through oink but i flaked on it and one of my suppliers fell of the face of the earth. so i have my first batch just taking up space. if any one wants some pm me.

you havent answered me yet....

aight, well heres the recipe i use for making staining, glossy black ink, its basic enough but whatever. heres what your gonna need;

1 cup minwax wood hardener

1/2 cup purple tinted pvc primer

90 black ink pens

30red ink pens

3 teaspn evaporated mb

2 teaspn evapoated mg

1 teaspn extra fine granulated sugar

2 teaspn tincture iodine

1 pack black cherry koolaid

1/4 cups black griffin

1/4 cups brown griffin

2 tblspns dark red(like cranberry or some shit) oil based woodstain

7 drops dot3

1.)make your pen ink with the wood hardener and pvc primer as the initial solvent and let it sit over night or for a day or two if possible

2.) get another container and fill it with 1 tblspn of(yes, i know) water, and dissolve your mb and mg in it.(you cant just throw them in or else they wont dissolve properly and collect at the bottom of the container of your ink, you have to dissolve them in water first. trust me the water is just fine for the ratio that your using) now mix that shit up for a minute and add it to your ink

3.) take your now empty cotainer and throw your iodine in it

4.)throw your sugar in your iodine and mix that up for a minute and add it

5.) get that same container you just used and put like 2 tblspns more of woodhardener in it and dissolve your kool aid in it than add that

6.) in no particular order add the rest of the ingredients straight into the ink

7.) mix your ink real well for aout 5- 10 mins

*steps 2-5 can be done in any order you feel like

now this ink isnt going to last in the sun for more than about three weeks. tis strictly for insides. yes, of course you can throw in all of your other inks if you want but i use this recipe cuz all the ingredients are rackable, at least where im at. run it through markers and mops

if you want it to be fade proof, dissolve 4 tblspns of pigment in 1/2 a cup of shellac and add tht to your mix

Lol...

you know i was thinking the same... and i was thinking about sending them a email

but then i thought... what will they think if i ask em tht?

ive looked ALL over for the stuff in barrels but i cant ifnd it anywhere. email them, and pm me the email you get back.

aight, well heres the recipe i use for making staining, glossy black ink, its basic enough but whatever. heres what your gonna need;

1 cup minwax wood hardener

1/2 cup purple tinted pvc primer

90 black ink pens

30red ink pens

3 teaspn evaporated mb

2 teaspn evapoated mg

1 teaspn extra fine granulated sugar

2 teaspn tincture iodine

1 pack black cherry koolaid

1/4 cups black griffin

1/4 cups brown griffin

2 tblspns dark red(like cranberry or some shit) oil based woodstain

7 drops dot3

1.)make your pen ink with the wood hardener and pvc primer as the initial solvent and let it sit over night or for a day or two if possible

2.) get another container and fill it with 1 tblspn of(yes, i know) water, and dissolve your mb and mg in it.(you cant just throw them in or else they wont dissolve properly and collect at the bottom of the container of your ink, you have to dissolve them in water first. trust me the water is just fine for the ratio that your using) now mix that shit up for a minute and add it to your ink

3.) take your now empty cotainer and throw your iodine in it

4.)throw your sugar in your iodine and mix that up for a minute and add it

5.) get that same container you just used and put like 2 tblspns more of woodhardener in it and dissolve your kool aid in it than add that

6.) in no particular order add the rest of the ingredients straight into the ink

7.) mix your ink real well for aout 5- 10 mins

*steps 2-5 can be done in any order you feel like

now this ink isnt going to last in the sun for more than about three weeks. tis strictly for insides. yes, of course you can throw in all of your other inks if you want but i use this recipe cuz all the ingredients are rackable, at least where im at. run it through markers and mops

if you want it to be fade proof, dissolve 4 tblspns of pigment in 1/2 a cup of shellac and add tht to your mix

alot of your recipe is bullshit. oil bases, alcohol bases, dot 3?! what the fuck man, ur all over the place.

dont try to please us hoping we will never try it. im betting ur ink does not stain hard, much less stay in a solution by itself.

all you have are a bunch of ingredients you threw together from the first few pages of this thread.

please dont try and make a big move and one big step for humanity on your first post. try saying Hello first.

dont be such a pretentious jackass.

i mean fine granulated sugar? REALLY?!

why dont you people understand?!

KEEP IT SIMPLE

• Like 1

uhhhh, no. its actually scientiffically correct

the pvc primer is acetone and mek based, as is the wood hardener

acetone and mek are both in the group of ketones that combine oils and alcohols

their great solvents in the first place because the wood hardener makes your ink glossy as fuck, and the pvc primer is just a good additive for light purple stains but stains none the less. and if you have some sort of oil based additive or some thing you want to throw in like say, some bitumin ink to help from fading. you can do that instead of having to worry about it seperating if you use alcohol as your solvent

secondly,dot3 makes perfect sense. unless your expecting it to corrode a surface like the toys say cuz thats straight bull shit, it does however delay the drying time of the ink allowing the dyes a longer time to set into the surface thus helping it stain harder. and if your using the bases i just said, your gonna need a little bit of it because it makes your ink alot more volatile than the status quo rubbing alc bases

and the sugar is for adding to the idodine to give it a bluish tinge instead of red. i think it looks cooler like that

now iagree that more things can possibly go wrong with more the more things add, but why keep it simple like that when you cop some guarenteed dope additives for free.im just tellin you how ido itt, its different for every one. yup thats right, i kno where to cop griffin, buti wouldnt tell anybody as of now because im not sure if its just hwere im at or if its like franchise and i dont wanna sound like a liar, thatd be kindof a bitch move. i might disclose that info some time in the future tho;)

sorry buddy but this recipe is tested and true, and ive been experimenting with inks for a good minute now and i think i no my shit from shit.so no, i dint just read those from the first page,take notes kid

on that note, hello

dude really, i could break you down like a dub sack right now. dont even try.

and dont copy and paste any more recipes from other pages. it is very gauche and uncalled for.

as for your huge block of text, i didnt read but like two words of it.

and they both concurred that you my friend, are a toy and a douche, and also not welciome.

now tits or gtfo.