INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

wtf, im tryna help yall out on a recipe and some tips and your calling me out, thisis why i hate the internet nobody knows shit about anything but calling someone a toy. whatever , any real ink heads on here will kno that this is not bullshit whatsoever.

and nobody copied and pasted no recipes here money, thats just knowing whats up with this ink shit. ya know what fuck you toy, how do you battle some one on these forums,lets squash this before it even gets started, ill battle anyone on this page thats tryna act on some stupid ass e-beef. choose a word

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
go back to bombing science, homegirl

here at 12oz we don't put food or drink in our inks and we don't settle disputes with e-battles

hahahah lemme go ahead and predict pseudovillains respone "what about t3h kikkoman low sodium dawgpound!!11!!oneone1!!

oh and btw, nobody is gonna "battle" this is an ink thread for ink discussion and ink recipes.

dont try to act like we are cool now. you are a toy, and you wnted to sling ur e-penis around by copy and pasting (see what i did there?) a whack ass recipe for your first post.

you get the douche of the year contest award. ok great. awesome. can we move on now without you in this thread? if u have a great recipe and it is great for you, then keep it to yourself. other than that, you need to stick to lurkin the forums like the rest of us did when we first started out.

we are over here giving out proper recipes that dont involve bavarian chocolate and pink l;me-kiwi cool aid and shit. getthefuckouttahere with that shit.

discussion closed man, get back on the inks.

that being said, id like to initiate the discussion on liquid toner inks versus powder toner inks. specifically black inks.

i noticed most toner cartridges these days (the large xerox size) are powder toner. you have to get the powder to dissolve with MEK or acetone. sometimes heat is the only way. i wouldnt suggest it though.

if you watched "the making of oink ink" you would notice he is using an alcohol soluble liquid toner as his base.

acer has the link to the exact same 5 gal drum somewhere, i was just curious if any other cats have experimented with it since it obviously doesnt cost "thousands of dollars" like oink so elloquently put it in his correspondance with acer.

seriously. take yer bullshit to channel zero. this is about ink and ink only.

just take any recipe you want and put more pigment in it.

and psuedo(sorry db, i gotta get this in) i have science to back me up. your recipe doesnt do shit. it never will. and science proves that.

oh, and we dont do "battles" to settle things, we settle things the way they should. with "knowledge".

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to acer910 again.

SCIENCE PWNS

:dazed::dazed::dazed::dazed::dazed:

Anyone have a decent recipe for a highly pigmented mix? To lazy to go back and try to sift through the junk in this thread..

if ur patient enough to ask and then sit and wait, but not patient enough to hit search and find out right away, then ur a sorry sack of shit and dont deserve to know anyway.

find someone who sounds like they know what they are talking about and then check all their recent posts. lots of good shit that way.

till then, fuck off and stop wasting bandwidth with ur begging.

:hatred::hatred:BACK ON TOPIC!:hatred::hatred:

alright everybody you heard the boss! get back to the ink!

fuckin jackass... who the fuck does this guy think he is? rookies pop the 10 post cherry and think they are all grown and shit...

whats the deal with sulky pens? I bought one cuz it looked like a dalo but for some reason I can't get it to flow good?? Ive been writing on my door and sketch pad and it shits out alot and almost all my lines start out broken or faded... do i just need to get better or is this a shit marker?